+8

-Hoseok

+Calling rapmonnie-hyung....

Hobii: hello?
Rapmonnie: jhope where are you?
Hobii: Oh, Im at the house of mr. song, why do you ask?
Rapmonnie: pdnim is calling all of us members for a meeting at the bighit building this evening 7:00pm.
Hobii: oh, I will be there.
Rapmonnie: why are you in our choreographer's house anyway?
Hobii: Just doing something hehe
Rapmonnie: Okay then see you later hobi!!
Hobii: Kk, bye rapmonnie hyung!!

-End call

I have to leave now, seems that were gonna discuss again about the locations of our mv and things needed to make it sucessfull and best for our loving armys.

I went inside the kitchen to see mrs. song cooking while mr. song was at his phone. "Hoseok dear, do you need something?" mrs. song said smiling at me, I shake my head 'no' and went to her. " I have to go now mrs. song, seems like I have a meeting to attend with my members" her smile instantly faded which turns a frown "already?" she ask and I nodded.

"already?" a voice behind me said sending cold chills up and down over my whole body. It's minji. I step abit to look at her, a small pout playing against her lips, so cute.

"Yes little minji, why? Miss me already?" I said laughing inside keeping up a straight face on the outside, she was a blushing mess now.

"N-no i don't... I mean if you go home so early then I won't get a chance to kill you here you know. That'll be so sad on my side." she said with a smirk, I gulped hard. I thought she has forgotten that?

"Hehe anyway I gotta go now byeee!!"
I said exiting the house and ran for my precious life. That kid wants me dead somehow.

-Minji

Hmmphh!! That guy sure have some nerve to embarass me infront of my parents, I wanna kill him and slice him and toss his body down the river bank so that he will rot together with the fishes.

But yesterday he did helped me, I was so bad and treat him like a trash, pushing him away from my own world, in the end I even show him my weak side that only I know. That one step can lead me to downfall and I won't sacrifice even one step in everything he does to me. I won't let him be part in my small world, never.

I don't want to be hurt again.
Not this time.