Chapter 8

It's been a couple of days since I last seen the....creature. I feel discussed when I even think of him. I've been trying to think of ways to shake this "curse" as I would so kindly put it. This man, no, being, comes into my life and tell me that I have two weeks to make a choice: Become his, or die. I was going to die either way. I guess he's pissed that he even left me alive for this long. I was so pissed and desperate that I barged into my towns local library and demanded for their oldest erban legend books and even their oldest recorded history books.

I was told to hush here and there, but I still got my books. They were heavy and beaten up. Some even looked like they were made with leather. I walked over to a secluded area and dropped the books on a small table. I started with the first book that had latin writing in the front, I was glad that the book was also translated to English just so that I wasn't poking around in the dark. I carefully opened the book and looked at the first page, it was the contents and chapters list and I looked as best I could for any urban legends or stories of any kind of creature.

I couldn't find anything useful in the first book, so I just pushed it aside and grabbed the second book. This one was a lot heavier and had a lot of dust on it. I swiped the dust away and read the title:

"Urban Legends from the woods."

I roughly translated it from Spanish and hoped that I got it right. I opened the book to its first page and almost screamed! A picture of a wendigo was shown and there was small text under it. I shuttered and prepared myself for the next page. I looked at the beautiful hand writing and read what it said.

"The Slenderman is the oldest Urban Legend, He is described as 10ft tall and wears a black suit with a red tie. He is to be believed to have no face, long limbs, white as snow skin, and black tentacles attached to his back. The towns people say that he prays on children at night and to destroy villages with ease. He is mostly seen in the woods from afar and if you get to close to him you will have a splitting head ache whilst hearing static. It is also mentioned that you will bleed from your eyes, nose, and ears. What is also interesting about this being is that he has brothers. The towns people say that they are also very gruesome. They could be seen on pages 26, 50, and 81."

I stopped reading the passage and crossed my arms with a huff. I swear I heard stories about this dude, but I always thought that he was something to scare kids so that they sleep at night. I didn't think his story was this old. I shrugged and went to the other pages that they listed interested to what his brothers looked like. I laughed as I went to the first one and seen the so called "Splendorman" I then looked for other with a big smile since I thought these were very funny. They are just stories.

I instantly regretted what I said and covered my mouth in shock and fear. Right here in this 350 year old book, was Sexual Offenderman. He was in the same throne with women all over him and a purple substance around them. I read the small passage under the picture and almost started to cry in fear.

"The third oldest brother is Sexual Offenderman, he is to be seen with a long black trench coat, black dress pants, black combat boots, and a black fedora. He usually has a very large sharp toothed smile. He is known to carry around 2 different colored roses. One is blue, if you were to pick this color, than you would die instantly. The other is red and if you were to pick this one, you would be sent into a trance and Sexual Offenderman will then rape you and keep you as a food source. But, he only goes for the ones that have very small will power. Usually prostitutes, widows, or even children. He is also known to smoke when he is nervous. The ages that he usually prays on very from 13-30 or so. He is also to be known for stalking women for a very long time and then give them the choices of the 2 roses."

I got choked up and looked around myself, I even looked up to check if there was a camera near by. I didn't see anything or anyone and so I ripped the piece of paper out of the book and I rushed to grab the others. I folded the piece of paper and quickly put it in my bra. I grabbed the other books and brought them over to the front desk.

"Thank you for letting me use these." I said and turned to walk away. I almost screamed when I seen Offenderman but I quickly shut up. I knew that if I were to make a scene he would kill me right then and there. I swallowed a breath of air and quickly walked out of the library. I kept my head down and tried my best to pass him without any incidents.

But, a girl could dream.

I was instantly grabbed by the arm and was dragged back to my house. Offenderman slammed open the door and threw me onto the couch. I groaned and looked back at him. I snarled at him as he showed me that smirk of his. 

"Why are you here?" 

"I can see you did some history homework. I guess now you know that my brothers are real, and that what I am doing is very legit." He chuckled at the end and I gulped. What is this creature up to?

"Why did you keep the page?" He asked me and I jumped,

"What? You thought I didn't see your little crime?" I glared at him and got up from my spot.

"To be very honest with you, I was going to do some more research on you. What? Is there something that you don't want me to figure out?" I scoffed and took the page out of my bra. It was old and battered and was browned over the years. I carefully opened it and looked at it again.

"If you have any questions for me, I'm down to answer them." I looked up at him and glared. I then pointed at the woman that was on his lap in the picture and asked him, who she was.

"......She....was the love of my life. I can still see her smile clear as day. She was elegant, kind, caring, gentle......beautiful. But then that day came, we had an argument and she ran away. Last thing I knew was that she was just sleeping in her room. But, when I went to go check on her. She was ripped to shreds. She was everywhere, I couldn't believe my eyes. Her beautiful blond hair was in chunks covered in blood. Her face was almost to the point to where I couldn't identify her. Her arms and legs were broken in so many different ways that I didn't even know that they could look like that. Her chest was smashed in, and her dress was ripped in so many pieces. I remember crying on the floor. Holding onto what was left of her. I blamed my older brother Slender man of doing the deed, but he always said that it wasn't him. He would tell me that it was my fault, that in one of my tantrums I ripped her to shreds and just found out about it. Even though I know that could be true, I refuse to believe it was me. Her name is Rose. And the rose that I gave to you, was hers." 

I looked at him in so much despair. He looked so broken, weak, vulnerable. I breathed in and bowed my head.

"I'm sorry I asked, I didn't know she was such an important subject." I said and looked back up at him. He smiled and nodded. He said that it was fine and wondered if I had more questions, I nodded my head and sat him down.

"This is going to be a long day." I sighed, and he chuckled.

A/N Hey sorry, I know, i'm bad at this, but I'm trying to fix my update schedule. Also for the love of fucking god, I'M REWRITING THIS BOOK! If something doesn't make sense, than I am damn sure that you would know why if you were to read the first few chapters. And STOP getting mad at the fucking ending if I already told you that it is currently getting fucking changed. I am sick and tired of everyone complaining about these things when you could easily find your answers in the previous chapters or hell even in comments.