Ch. 1: Jeans and Pancakes

"JEANIE?! WAKE UP." Said a very loud irritated voice.

"Mrrrhmm, go away." I muffled into my oh-so comfy pillow.

" JEANIE DENIMISTON LEVI, GET YOUR JEANS BUTT OUT OF BED NOW!"

At that moment, I knew it was my mom, because no one ever calls me by my full name.

"Okokokok. I'm up" I grumbled.

"Good, and when your ready come downstairs, or else you will be tardy for your first class."

"Fine" I said.

Seeming satisfied with my answer, my mother turned around a left my room. Her blonde hair flying behind her, as she hurried downstairs to assemble my first class. My mom was my teacher, seriously, she ran my education. I was homeschooled, since my parents didn't want to put me in danger. It turns out, that being the sole daughter, of the inventors of the most popular jean company, would be put in danger.

Brushing my messy blonde hair out of my eyes, hopped out of my bed and padded over to my vanity. A girl with a messy head of brown hair and acne looked back at me. Trying to comb my hair was a useless attempt, so I just put it into a pony tail with a headband. After my attempt to smooth out my ponytail, I gave up and trudged downstairs. Well, trudged down the steps to the kitchen/schoolroom/lunchroom.

The smell of pancakes and has browns filled the air, making my mouth water. The perks of having a great mom that cooks practically anything. After I sat down, I loaded up my plate, and sat down to a paper plan of the day.

"Math, English and history....hmmm" I garbled though a mouthful of yummy ness.

"Yes honey, but today history will be cut short 10 minutes."

"Why?"

"Well, honey we have 1Direction coming over! Exciting huh?" She said with gleaming eyes.

"Yea, exciting, but why?" I said.

"Well, they might need custom jeans for there next music video!" She exclaimed.

"Whoopee" I said sarcastically. Truth be told, I hated when celebrities came over to look at my parents jean collection. It annoyed me how big there ego was, they were so demanding.

"Jeanie baby, please be considerate, and DO NOT SNAP AT THEM like you did to Sara Bareilles!"

"Hah, she deserved it" I smirked.

Last week Sara Bareilles came by the Levi stronghold to request a bunch of jeans to use in her music video,"Gonna Get Over You". It was all good until she decided to ask about my life. I told her about how I was homeschooled, and that I like to sleep. Then she asked if I exercised, and of course I said,"sometimes".

THEN she said,"You don't look like you do, or maybe it's the jeans."

Then I snapped, no one, I mean NO ONE, tells me how bad I look in jeans. I mean hell, it sounds very selfish but that's just an insult you know? Yes, Im very passionate about my levi's.

So I punched her.

"Honey, promise me" she pleaded, snapping me out of my daze

"Fine" I said, 1D couldn't be that bad. Could they?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~><~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<-_-_-_-_-

First chapter! Hope you guys like it! (: please comment and vote, and sorry If it's confusing, it will gradually get better! Love all of you xoxoxo