8. GOODBYE

#91 in Chick Lit! I can not believe it

#91 in Chick Lit! I can not believe it. Thank you guys for reading, for the votes, the comments and for sharing and adding it to your list. Thank you so much. I guess the good boy son of President Mike is not so good boy after all. Thank you again and please read on.

MIGGY

As we head to the airport, I was holding her hand. We did not talk. Her head was on my shoulder. We convinced Jael, Tita Lettie's nephew that we will just take a cab to the airport. At first he was reluctant but after Krista agreed for a picture with him, he gave in. I wanted to ask for her number but she was so serious about her not wanting to get involve yet. She said that she wanted to concentrate on her being Miss Nevada, her school and maybe be the next Miss Universe. I wanted to ask her if I could visit her or maybe bring her with me at the place where my family is. But I did not dare anymore. I know she would still say no to me. For the 24 hours that we spent together, I wanted to ask her if she would let me wait for her. But I dare not. Should I tell her that this was my first time to be with a girl this long? That I have never spent an hour with a girl. Whenever my classmates at USMA would invite me for beer busting or a steamy night out with some girls they met, I would go with them but never spend more than an hour with thoses ladies.

I am not proud of it but every time I had sex with someone I always leave after an hour. I do not stay the night. I always make it a point that we do it in a hotel room not at the back of a car or the house of the girl. And since I stay at USMA, I do not have to bring them to my place. Krista is not the first girl that I had sex with. The first one was an upperclass who graduated last year. I was still a third class cadet and she was a second class cadet when it happened. It was one of those random things that happen when a woman and a man who have not had sex for a while got physically attracted to each other. We did it one evening in the barracks when everyone was already sleeping and the sentinel wasn't looking. She got engaged to her boyfriend the month after she had sex with me.

Krista is not the first virgin too. But something about her that I could not place. Well maybe because I spent more than an hour with her. But I still want to wrap my arms around her now. Then again, that is too personal and she won't like it.

KRISTA

We're now heading to the airport. I am letting him hold my hand or is it the other way around? I told him this morning when we were talking about us that I do not want to get involve right now because I have so many things that I want to achieve and having a boyfriend is not on of them. He did not ask me, I just volunteered that information. But why is it that deep within me, I wanted more> I wanted to see him again. I wanted to say that I wanted more from him, but I couldn't. He did not ask me. He did not seem to care if he will see me again. He acted so cool about us going to the airport. Right now, I leaned on his shoulder, oh how nice to feel that I fit in so nicely, but as we neared the airport, we are running out of time already. Our flight to Nevada will take less than 8 hrs with one stop.

I will never forget you.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Just cold, I guess."

"Who is going to pick you up?"

"My brother...I guess"

"You're not sure?"

"Nothing is sure in the family you know. hahaha"

"Hahahha. I'll bring you home if they will not come pick you up."

"Hahaha, let me remind you, I'm from there Mister."

"I know. I just want to bring you home."

We got off the taxi and headed for check in. We are actually running late. We had to practically run to departure when we heard that they were calling all the passengers for the flight going to Nevada. I don't want to get on that plane, I just want to be with him.

I hate First Class seats.