15: the drive/ San diego show

As we start our 2 and a half hour drive to San Diego I lay in my bunk messing with my camera. I look up at jack and he has a concerned look on his face.
"What's wrong baby?" I said
"I'm worried"
"About?"
"The Texas shows."
"Logan talked to you to huh?"
"No. I've been thinking this for a couple weeks. Jenna is most likely going to try and hurt you. I can't handle you getting hurt. I love you to much."
"Baby Jenna won't do anything. She to scared."
"Jazmine purposely showed me something on her phone today right as she got a text from someone named Jenna. She doesn't know a Jenna..."
"You think it could be my Jenna?"
"It's definitely something Jazmine would do."
"Shit. What do we do?"
"Well If I know Jazmine she's gonna use Jenna to get you away from me so she can swoop in and try and steal me."
"Oh baby that won't work. I won't leave your side if I have to."
"I'm worried baby."
"Well get David on the phone tell him what all is going on and see if that's grounds for getting her thrown off the tour."

"Good idea." Jack says

Jack takes his phone and goes to the back of the bus where it's quiet to call David. I'm pretty sure she won't be able to be off the tour until she actually does something but ya never know. Maybe David will see how much the boys hate Jazmine and will kick her off himself.

"Babe?" Jack says coming up to my bunk
"What's up?"
"So David says if we really think the Jenna in jazmine's phone is your Jenna and if Jenna shows up to the show and tries anything then that's grounds for her to be thrown off the tour."
"Ok. Luckily the dallas show is only a week away. I hope Jenna doesn't show up but she might."
*****time skip*****

We park the bus near the venue then go inside for the meet and greet. I give jack a hug and a kiss.
"Eww will you to even stop? Jackie she is so gross why her?" Jazmine says
"Because she's not gross you are and I love her. Now leave this is our meet and greet not yours."
"Then why is she here" Jazmine says
"I'm the tour photographer which means I'll take all the fan pics as well idiot!"
Jazmine gets escorted to her dressing room then I set up my tripod and the back drop and the fans start to come in.
"Ok first in line!" Security yelled
"Oh my gosh!! Hi guys!! I'm Jessica I love you guys so much!"
"We love you to!" Jack said
They all gave her hugs she gave them presents and I start taking pictures one of them all together and she got one with each guy individually. I got her email and I will email them while we are on the road.

I do the same thing with about 200 other fans before the guys have to go get ready for the show. We go back into the dressing room and the guys change into what they want to wear. I take pictures of them backstage getting ready. Then it's almost time for them to go on stage. Eben runs out on stage and introduces Jazmine we all watch her performance and it's nothing it's boring and she isn't doing well at all.
"Hmmm normally she's better then that. I guess you and I being together really fucks up her focus. It's lovely!" Jack says
"What?"
"Babe she's been tormenting us, trying to steal me away from you, trying to take you down, and I know it's bad to say but I think this is Karma."
"Ah ok"

Then we hear it. She hits several notes horribly off key and the crowd starts booing her off the stage. Jazmine runs off the stage crying and comes back stage.
"What the hell are you guys looking at."
"You" I said
"Well stop did you just see the embarrassment I went through."
"Yeah we did Jazmine." Jack said
"You ok?" Zach said
"No! Get David on the phone right now."
"Ok" Daniel said
"Hey David its Daniel Jazmine wants to talk to you."
"Alright Jaz what's up?"
"I QUIT! I JUST GOT BOOED OF THE STAGE IM LEAVING THE TOUR NOW AND GOING BACK TO LA!"
"Jazmine we have a contract you can't."
"Fuck the contract I'm done!" Jazmine says and she storms out.
Jack is still holding me in his arms I half expected him to run out after her. We sat in silence for a few moments before jack spoke.
"Ya know I feel bad for her because that was horribly embarrassing. But I'm glad she's leaving the tour."
The boys agreed.

They go out on stage and I take performance shots of them. The boys are killing it! They are doing so good! Then I get a phone call.
From Jenna
"What Jenna I'm working!"
"Your fucking boyfriends fans just booed my friend off stage how in the hell are you gonna let them do that?! Then let her leave the tour?!"
"I KNEW IT! YOU LITTLE BITCH!"
"Knew what?!"
"That Jazmine found you and was gonna use you to get me away from Jack."
"Of course she was. She loves Jack and wants him back."
"Your just as sick and twisted as she is. I love Jack and Jack loves me. We are getting married there was no chance that all of her efforts were gonna work. I do feel bad for her for getting booed off the stage but it was HER choice to leave."
"Ugh! You bitch!" Jenna said then hanging up.
Luckily I have an app on my phone that records all phone calls.

I send David a text
Casey Taylor- hey David I need to see you ASAP
Manager David- ok what's up?
Casey Taylor- I can't send it but I have it recorded on my phone. Jenna and Jazmine are friends and they were gonna meet up at one of the Texas shows and try and get me away from Jack and sabotage everything.
Manager David- ok come to my San Diego office after the after party and we will discuss this then.

I take a few more pictures of the boys then the show is over they bow and run off stage.
"Ugh that was amazing!" Jack said then kissing me
"That crowd was intense Zach said
"Damn!" Is all Corbyn could get out
"San Diego goes hard!" Daniel said
"Yeah it was fun." Jonah said looking sad
"You ok jonah?" I said
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Ok. After the after party we gotta go see manager David."

"Why?" The guys say in unison
I pull out my phone and play the recording
"NO!" They all yell in unison.
"Yupp."

"Let's do this after party then we will go" Jonah Said.

About 30 minutes after the show ended the after party starts. It's for the fan who bought the premium VIP package. I'm taking pictures and videos and hang with the boys. They keep getting dragged away by fans. Then this one fan drags jack away and kisses him!!

"Why won't you kiss me back Jack?!" The girl yelled
"I can't. I have a girlfriend. It's wrong." Jack says lightly pushing her off
"But Jack I love you."
"I love you to but I love Casey allot. I might even make her my wife one day. This kind of stuff can't happen sweetheart. I'm sorry." Jack said then walked away and back onto the bus.

I started to follow him but jonah told me no. We waited another hour then Jonah walked out to the bus to check on him.

Jonahs POV
I leave casey and the boys and walk out to the bus.

"Jack you ok bro?"
"No I'm terrified"
"Why?"
"Casey told me she can stand cheaters what if all she saw was the fan kissing me and thought I kissed back?"
"She didn't. She saw the whole thing. She wanted to follow you out here right after you walked out but I told her to give you some space."
"Jonah thank you."
"No problem bro." I said with a smile.
"Ya know I love casey so freaking much. I did not expect to fall in love with her this hard or this fast."
"I know dude. She's awesome and she's lucky to have you and your lucky to have her. You guys are goals I swear."
Jack just laughs.
"Now we just need to find the rest of us girls. Where's our help jack?!"

Jack and I just laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wc 1456