Meetup & Intro

Memebase, a couple to several weeks before today (9/13/17)

Memebase chat room, it was me(Yiffy), Dialga, hamayoko(Queenbee), Nutty, lemur, and someone else.

We were talking about dumb shit, mostly the new feature (the voicecall feature) that was introduced into the app. We also talked about art, memes, we sang songs, etc.

Eventually something happened and me and lemur were talking to eachother in a separate chat, but still connected to the voice call, acting like nothing was happening.

We started talking, then jokingly flirting, then eventually roleplaying and saying dumb shit to eachother, acting like an almost relationship had existed for a while and this was a casual thing.

Sadly, on 9/11/17 my account I had used for that app for years now, was banned. Maybe I'll say why later in the story, but basically I'm saying this cause I'd much rather have the conversation with me as a reference then just tell you "so this thing lead to another", because that's honestly bad storytelling unless you do it perfectly right. Anyways, yea, just wanted to say that lol.

Anyways, one thing led to another, let's just say it's like if you start cuddling with someone and kissing them and joking around then you start laughing and then you say "is this really happening?" Out loud, its that feeling. Anyways; so that feeling happend (we didn't actually cuddle or say *cuddles* or anything) and lemur said "is this really a thing?" And I jokingly said "it can be"

that lead us into talking about how (lemurs words:) "were only doing this because we both are deprived of love and we haven't had a relationship in a while.."

now that, those words.. those words were like having you try to open up your freinds chest of locked secrets, and those words were when you found the key or a crowbar. And in that I mean; it allowed me to get him to open up.

We started talking about past relationships, and how he either doesn't know how to ask a girl out or how all the girls he gets with have abused him. 'He doesn't want a relationship, or he just wants a normal kind relationship,

He told me story's of his past relationships and how he genuinely liked the other person and the person in turn used him and harmed him, and stories of him messing up, and stories of people shunning him after he said he needed a hug, and stories of his life. I'll put his stories in later chapters, but the first story is the most important one.

This next chapter will be about lemur, and how he fucked up one of his only good freindships.