Cute

You woke up to a loud thud coming from your kitchen. You turned around to see an empty spot next to you on your king sized bed. You assumed taylor was causing the ruckus. You sleepily drag your feet down your glass staircase in your shaired apartment. When you get to the kitchen you see taylor trying to pick up a billion pieces of all different cereals that flooded your floor. You asked him, "what happened?!" While letting out a chuckle. Taylor giggled, and hesitating before responding, "well... You see I was trying to get the box of lucky charms and on my way I dropped the rest of the cereals, looks like none of us will be eating cereal today". You just laughed and he laughed as well. Then, suddenly see a mischievous look grow on Taylor's face. "(Y/n), wanna have a little fun?". , "what kind of fun?", you smirk. "This kind of fun" taylor says after throwing a handful of cocoa puffs at you. "Oh I see how It is mister, you think you can throw cereal at me and get away with it?" You say. Then he dumps a whole box of cereal on you head and laughs "I think I can babe".

You both chase each other with cereal until you don't have any breathes left. You get up from your position and observe your house. It's looks like a cereal factory exploded in there. You hold your hand to your mouth and look at taylor, he laughs and says "well, we can always move out". "Or call a maid", you tell him , as you pull out your phone. While you call the cleaning surface he steals a kiss , which makes you laugh, you start making out and didn't even realize that someone picked up the phone. The mess can wait...