Party part 2

(Rosas outfit and she has black heels and that's her body type )Rosas Pov I asked Colby if he wanted to go to a party my friends invited me to at a club that my uncle owns because it's very popular in my barrio

Rosas Pov
I asked Colby if he wanted to go to a party my friends invited me to at a club that my uncle owns because it's very popular in my barrio.I am a little skeptical so I'm going to take my gun it's not a huge gun it was a Coonan Arms Classic 357 Magnum 1911 Pistol and I got it for my 17 birthday.I put it in my purse looked at myself one more time and went downstairs from my bedroom to the living room. "Bye Mami luego venimos " I yelled while turning around and looking at Colby look at me while biting his lip and drooling a little ."Okay be careful " my mom yelled back ."Come on daddy we don't wanna be late to the party now we " I whisper in Colby's ear seductively while sitting in his lap.Colby just growled huskily in my neck while gripping my hips ."Bebe Para(stop) p-please my parents are here and we need to get to this party " I moaned in his ear while he was sucking on my sweet spot."Fine princess but when we get back home you are getting punished understood " ."Mmmmmhhm " I moaned in his ear ."words baby girl ...words or punishment is worse and it's already bad don't think I really want others to see you in this dress but I want you to take it so guys can feel jealous that I'm able to be your daddy and love you ...only me " Colby said whispering in my ear his breath making me get chills ."yes daddy " I whispered in his ear and then got up and intertwined our fingers taking him outside to my car .
You got to the party talked to friends drank a little and had fun but Colby went to the bathroom and left you alone for a little while see what happens next ... (a/n-sorry too lazy to write all that )
Colby had left to the bathroom so now I'm standing talking to my best friend since middle school her names crystal ."Rosa devils coming " crystal said looking behind me." fuck fuck fuck ...ok act natural let hope shit doesn't go down " I whispered at her ."Hola princess (hello ) ". My ex-said his name is Lorenzo (random name )."What do you want " I said turning around on my heels."You princesa(princess) I want you." "Too bad bro shes mine now and my princesa so move along and go hit on someone else's girl," Colby growled through gritted teeth while wrapping an arm around my waist. "De verdad princesa me dejaste por ese pendejo , te lo aseguro que el no te ase sentir como yo lo asia"(Really, Princess, you left me for that dumb  ass, I assure you, he does not make you feel like I do.)Colby growled at those words and punched the dickhead. They started throwing punches left and right until Lorenzo pointed a gun at Colby. "Lorenzo stop we all know in here that I have more power than you," I said while making Colby go behind me and getting my gun out while signaling crystal to go call my uncle. Lorenzo whistled and got his little bag of dicks (friends) behind him all pointing a gun at me and Colby."Come on princess lets make a deal you give me head and let me fuck your tight little pus-. " "Ey pendejo mas te vale que yo nunca te escuche decir eso de mi sobrina o te corto el pito que no tienes."(Hey, dumb ass, I better never hear you say that about my niece or I'll cut the dick that you do not have)my uncle said while pointing an S&W500 in .500 S&W Magnum at him. "Okay sorry sir I will get you back rosa and you will see my huge dick again,'' Lorenzo said while looking at my breast,"That's if I can see that tiny as shit," I said while Lorenzo left and I  turned  around and faced  Colby to see if he's ok  but he  is clenching his jaw because of  what Lorenzo said but looked down at me and smiled .He leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips."Come on daddy lets go home "I whispered in Colby's ear while leaving him to walk up to my uncle. " Bye uncle thank you, " I  said while giving him a kiss on the cheek and hugging him, "No problem tell your mother I said hi " "Okay bye uncle, " I said while grabbing Colby's hand and leading him to my friend crystal so   I can say bye."Bye hoe we need to go see you later and you need to visit me so we can go and have a girls day and you can meet Devyn, Corrina, Gabbie, Lizza, and Kristen. " I said ."Sure skank bye love you "she said while hugging me ."Bye love you too"."Come on babe lets go home " I said while smirking at Colby . ...

Hey guy part three is coming up and I still am working on the request and thank you for all the views and vote love you guys <3