Lazy

The first, second, and third time Camila Cabello meets Lauren Jauregui is when the brown eyed girl delivers pizza to the latter's apartment every Thursday night in April. Their brief conversations always consist of, "That'll be $10.74," and "Thanks, pizza girl," in reciprocation.

Camila doesn't like being called "pizza girl." Something about it made her feel a little bit derogated. But what really bothers her is the green eyed girl's lack of gratuity. Camila's not sure if the girl is really that or just too cheap to pay tip or doesn't care. Not once in the last three times she's delivered pizza has she received a tip of any kind from her. To top it all off, the girl lived on the 9th floor of her apartment building and the elevator has been broken for quite some time.

She never really looked forward to going to Apartment #902 .

--
The keys jingle as Camila unlocks the door to her one bedroom apartment. She tosses her shoes aside tiredly as she struggles to find the strength to walk any further. She wants so badly to just crawl into bed, but the homework stack in the living room reminds her of her reason for working. Before she can make it pass the kitchen, she notices the stack of bills on the counter.

Camila frowns. She takes her paycheck out of her purse and opens up the envelope. She is cutting it way too close, living paycheck to paycheck. School is a lot more expensive than she had hoped for. With a sigh, she glances around her cute little apartment.

"I guess I'll have to cut back on some things."

Tomorrow, she'd look for a new apartment with a cheaper cost of living.

--
The fourth time she delivers pizza to Lauren Jauregui, she is greeted with a topless man instead of the usual green eyed girl at the door. Camila stutters and trips over her words as she tries to speak to this stranger. She's seen some pretty weird things as a pizza girl, but today was the first she saw a half-naked man answer the door.

He just smiles kindly and pays her with the money on the counter inside the apartment.

When he turns around and asks the green eyed girl for tip, the girl just stares at him from her couch.

"I'm supposed to tip?"

The sincere confusion laced in that question makes Camila laugh a little bit inside. The girl really didn't know the common custom of tipping for pizza.

--
The fifth time (and first time, formally) she meets Lauren Jauregui is when Camila's apartment manager thinks it's a splendid idea to move them in together since Camila needed to find a cheaper place.

"Hi, I'm Camila!" It comes out loud and friendly.

"Lauren." It comes out quiet and aloof.

There aren't any questions or objections from Lauren. She just simply agrees to the contract and plops onto the sofa and turns on the TV.

Camila doesn't know what to think, but what she does know is that she can't give up the opportunity to live this close to campus, have a small single room, and pay a cheaper rent than her old apartment. So she signs the contract as well.

--
The first time Camila tries to strike up a conversation with Lauren isn't when she moves in, but when she's settled and eating cereal for breakfast. She greets the girl with a cheery "Good morning!" but the latter just remains mute as she brushes her teeth lazily.

Camila just watches the girl take five minutes to brush her upper teeth and then another five for her bottom and by now, Camila's done with breakfast and already out the door.

She can't help, but think her roommate is a little bit strange and introverted.

--
The second time Camila tries to talk to Lauren and get to know her, the latter girl just replies with one-worded answers as she reads the newspaper.