My Thoughts.

Goodbye, I hope all goes well and you learn and grow from what was, and what will is something that will be good for you. I'm sad we treat each other like acquaintences, and I am confused why I am lucky to meet eyes with you even if we are in the same conversation. Its a strange experience having something that was wonderful go away, but then making the world be brighter by its absense. I still miss how it was, but with how distant you became, and how hard I tried to make it work when you seemed indifferent. It was almost meant to crumble. I can no longer count on my hands how many times I considered doing what you said, but only to push it away to decide to work at it, or forget about it when you seemed to not be distant for all but a day. It hurts, and that causes some bitterness, but all I have experienced since that conversation is the fact that you don't want to look, talk, or notice me. I have been replaced in a small area that feels larger than what I am. I am sorry you haven't been able to answer a simple "How are you" like you used to.
We helped each other, but now I wonder if it was ever meant to be. Maybe someday we can become better acquaintences, but for now I'll remain floating here hoping you move to the future as well and learn what you must.
Thank you. I love you, and that may be the last time I ever get to say that after an exact year of falling.