Rotten food

3rd person pov     Everyone was stunned that you fell for Zoro. Sanji started to cry."I cant even swindle her!" Zoro stuck his tongue out at him." I love you." Zoro told you, then he pulled you into a kiss. "Gross!" Luffy exclaimed. Nami headed off to bed, and Luffy, Chopper, Ussop, Zoro and you started a game of tag. Yes you are all teenagers and still play tag.

     Around 9 o'clock, the boys, except for Zoro headed to bed, you stayed out a little longer too. "Goodnight love." He told you. " Goodnight." You replied. The two of you went to bed.

Morning

     You woke up with sanji screaming  " Shit, most of the eggs are rotten!" Really, you had to scream. You thought. Everyone headed to the galley. You noticed that you and nami got the good eggs, and the boys got the rotten eggs. 

"Sanji, what the fuck, seriously, you do realize the boys are people too, right, you can be such a sexist asshole sometimes!" Your eyes were full of rage. Sanji was furious, he got up and threw a knife at you,which you then caught in between your fingers and threw back. Everyone stared with wide eyes surprised at how well you handled the situation. 

"Well that better have taught you to have more respect for people of any sex.Now get your ass up and cook them something that's not rotten before I kick it!"

"Yes y/n swaaaan." 

"Never call her that again, she's my princess, and if you give her another nickname like that I will personally kick your ass," Zoro shouted. 

"Whatever Marimo!" Sanji retorted.

"Don't call him Marimo!" You retorted.

A/n I apologize that this took so long I haven't been allowed on the computer or IPad and I don't have internet on my phone. I would've updated much sooner if it weren't for this reason,and if you're wondering about the picture, it is of food they serve at Tokyo one piece tower, the one piece theme park