Who is Ash?

Ash was nothing more than your average school kid. His grades were decent, but not the best, he had friends and didn't get in trouble. He was always a quiet kid who was usually found sitting in the back of the classroom. The teachers always said to him, "We wish there were more students like you." His response was always the same: a faked smile and a nod the he would be on his way. He had a few close friends who cared about him, but to everyone else he was invisible. Unless of course he did something wrong like the time in math class the person he was working with yelled at him for not talking. Ash was confused and hurt by this. He thought back to when the teachers would tell him that they wished there were more students like him. Ash thought back to all the nights he had stayed up tears running down his face as he debated taking his life. In his head when the teachers told him that as he smiled and nodded he always wanted to say, "No. No you don't want more students like me." He never would say that though. Everyday was the same to him. He would wake up, get dressed, go to school. He would then sit down in his desk and wait for morning announcements. He would work on whatever it was he was supposed to do then he packed up and went to his next class. He did the exact same thing in that class then he would leave for his third class passing his friend in the hallway who would give him a quick hug just like every other day. Ash then went to his next class and did the same thing. There was a short break at the end of that class where they would go outside unless the weather was bad. Once outside he sat on the small brick wall next to his friend who had all the same classes as him. They would talk then go back inside and gather there books before leaving for there next class. Ash sat down an finished the bit of work he had to do before lunch. After finishing his work he would draw then it was time for lunch and related arts. During lunch he worked on the school newspaper he was starting with some of his friends. He got up and left the classroom for lunch his friend walking beside him. They usually met up with another one of their friends who also worked on the newspaper.