g̤̈ö̤ö̤d̤̈ m̤̈ö̤r̤̈n̤̈ï̤n̤̈g̤̈, ä̤p̤̈ë̤r̤̈ẗ̤ṳ̈r̤̈ë̤!

"Hello? Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey. Are you alive?"

You slowly rise from a deep slumber, feeling light headed and weak. You glance around for the source of the voice you heard before, and see a man attached to a rail on the ceiling.

 You glance around for the source of the voice you heard before, and see a man attached to a rail on the ceiling

"Oh, good! You're not dead yet!" he says, flashing a friendly smile. "My name is Wheatley. Now, listen. I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that you appear to be alive, if mildly malnourished. The bad news is that you're set to expire tomorrow.
"Wait, wait. There's more good news. I'm here to help you! You see, you're one of our best subjects. According to the files, you were at physical and mental perfection before you were put back in storage. So, the plan is I'm going to save you from expiration, and you're going to help me get out of here. Sound good?" he rambles out, giving you little time to process what he's saying.

//Rules for roleplaying:
-Please don't use canon characters on this particular chapter. Most other chapters you can, but this chapter was wrote (written?) with a cc/oc roleplay in mind, not a cc/cc one.
-No smut, you bloody weirdos.
-In fact, I'd like to avoid shipping in general. My Wheatley is aro until otherwise stated.
-If you kill Wheatley, I will cry. I'm not saying you can't kill him or other characters, but I will cry.
-My Wheatley is based off both the game and the musical [search YouTube for Portal 2: The (Unauthorized) Musical]. They act pretty much the same, but do have minor differences. Please be aware.
That's all. Enjoy yourselves, my lovelies!\\