Chapter 1

I was actually having having a pleasant dream until the ice water came.

             "Oh look you're finally awake" a cold glare stabbed into you. The glare belonged to a young girl who was sharply dressed. "Well are you going to gape at me or tell me why you called." She held the cup by the rim and swirled the leftover ice.

            "What?" I got up from my bed made of chairs and looked around the room and to see a business card on the table in front of me and a phone near it. "Wait where am I?"

            "Really" she sighed. "What am I going to do with you." She turned her head. "Well you had some fun at home didn't you, Bryce. How unlike you."

           I did look around and my home or so I think it was it was completely thrashed. Bottles were everywhere, along with trash and food and clothing as well. "Huh I don't recall any of this but may I ask who are you exactly?"

          She gave an irritated look at me before she told me. "I'm Lucy, Lucy Heathland. So now if you don't mind I'll be leaving and coming back when you aren't hungover and actually ready to talk about our business we need to take care of."

           She heads to the door and I hear the lock of the click."Well she must be important enough to have my house key." I got up and went my way to the kitchen. God my head hurts I must have a hangover. I leaned on the counter and thought: Why did I call Lucy? What did I need her for?
Maybe cleaning up might jog my memory up on those questions. I look under the kitchen sink and find trash bags and start picking the food wrappers and empty alcohol bottles and the occasional random possession like a phone or something.

          I found a note on a the table next to the couch that states: You still owe us - M.

         Then I heard a knock on the door. "I wonder if was the one who left their phone." I unlock the door and open only to see four sharply dressed men in clean crisp suits pounce on me. I hit the floor onto my back losing my breath and brass knuckles hit my temple then multiple kicks to my thighs and more fists come at me hitting me at my jaw on both sides. The men get up and I turn to my side.
         "That's a reminder of what you still owe" They walk out of my apartment while I lay there wondering what did I do last night. 

___________________________

Well this is a new story that might continue if it gets enough votes and stuff.

Chapters may be longer or shorter depending on how I write.

Thank you for reading!