Chapter 5: Escaping Prison

Megamind's POV

I was sitting in my chair looking at the colorful pictures on the wall around me. I get up and sit against the door as Warren was coming.

"Wait, where'd he go?" He asked.

"BOO!" I yelled smooshing my face against the glass.

"Ah!" He yelled back.

I laugh and sit back in my chair as Warren growls under his breath.

"Good morning, Warren!" I smiled.

"You have a present in the mail." He said holding up a tiny gift.

"Is it a puppy?" I asked.

"From Metro Man." He said holding up a watch, "To count every second of your 85 life sentences. Funny, never knew Metro Man was the gloating type. Oh but he does have nice taste. I think I'll keep it!"

He put it around his wrist.

"Any chance you could give me the time? I don't want to be late to the grand opening of the Metro Man museum." I smirked.

He looks at the watch, "Oh no. Looks like you're gonna miss it. By several thousand years." He growled and walked away.

"Oh am I?" I smirked with an evil laugh.

Your POV

Minion and I hop in the invisible car and drive to the Metro Man museum.

"So now we're gonna kidnap Roxanne Ritchi?"

"Yep that's what we always do." Minion answered.

"Sweet." I replied.

We stop as Minion shakes a spray can. He rolls down the window and sprays Roxanne. He grabs her and tosses her in the back. I hop in the back since Megamind always sits in the front.

Megamind's POV

The police strap Warren in my chair since they thought he was me. I take the watch and run to the open cell door.

Warren turns back to normal, "No you fools! He tricked us."

"You were right." I said turning into him, "I'll always be a villain. Muhahaha."

I escape the prison and see the invisible car drive up. Minion rolls down the window.

"Well hello good looking. Need a lift?" He asked opening the door.

"Certainly do you fantastic fish you!" I smiled hopping in.

I turn back into myself as we drive off, "I'm free!"

"Hooray!" Minion and Spray yelled.

"Sending me the watch Minion?"

"Spray came up with the idea." He said.

I turn around at Spray who was tying Roxanne up. She came up with the idea? She's so smart. We park inside the lair and come out of the car. Minion grabs Roxanne while I change into my normal evil costume.

"Oh the brain bots certainly missed you sir." Minion said.

All my brain bots appear in front of me.

"Did you miss your daddy? Who's a little-uh no biting. No, no, no, no." I said waving my finger at a brain bot.

"You want the wrench? Go get the wrench!" I yelled throwing a wrench.

"Oh look at that." Minion said.

"Now. . .back to laughing." I said.

We all start laughing evilly.