Part 7

Next day...

You woke up getting out of bed doing your morning routine wearing this.

Your hair...

After that you put on your black and white headphone grabbed your phone and notebook with your lyrics for your groups songs and left for Y

After that you put on your black and white headphone grabbed your phone and notebook with your lyrics for your groups songs and left for Y.G. ENT.

1 min later..

You got bored just walking while listening to songs so you decided to watch some things recommended on youtube and one of them was got7 kiss the radio cover of loser so you decided to watch it.

You just started laughing your ass off as soon as it started and when you kept watching BamBam or should I say DabDab? Well he just started ab-libs it and it just was horrible a.k.a beautiful XD anyways it just so funny you kept laughing every millisecond and let me tell BamBam got some vocal skills XD anyways you just kept laughing your ass off.

Got7 P.O.V.

We were walking until we heard a girl laughing non-stop so we looked up to scan the sidewalk and saw a girl laughing so we went up to her but once we got more closer we could recognize her face Y/N! all of a sudden Mark just ran immediately to her and hugged her which made her Kicked him in the balls OOOOOOOOO THAT MUST HAVE HURTED DON'T EVER WANNA DO  THAT NOWI.

Your P.O.V.

Someone hugged you so you kicked them in the balls (just your reflexes)but once you looked at who you kicked you were just like SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT HE'S GONNA HATE ME. You: SHITTTTTTT SORRYYYYY MARKKK!! Mark I-It's okay but DAMN YOU HIT HARD WTH??? You: Well let me explain I am a master in Hapkido , Karate , Wushu , gu- never mind.. Got7: HOLY SHIETTTT YOU KNOW ALL THAT!?! you just nodded your head and walked away from them.

----

YAYAYAYAY I UPDATED!