Kin_Help.png

If you don't practice witchcraft, you might as well stop reading now

So, I made this sigil today to see if it would help me calm down. I sort of had a small mental breakdown because of one of my kins, so I wanted to figure out a way to not have a mental breakdown in the middle of school. I figured that maybe if my connection with my kin is stronger, I'd be able to control my emotions a bit better. So,,, That's what this sigil is supposed to do. Help strengthen the bond between me and my kin.
Now, this sigil was made specifically for me, but if you feel a connection to it, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use it. A fair warning: Attempting to strengthen the ties between you and your kin could be dangerous. I highly advise against doing this if your kin is murderous, suicidal, depressed, anxious, or apathetic, as I'm not entirely positive of the true effects of this sigil yet. This could be seriously harmful, and I don't want you getting yourself or someone else hurt. I care for you folk.
Uhm,,, Anyway. I tried charging and activating the sigil in numerous different ways. I took a picture of it & hid it to be forgotten, I took a picture of it & am keeping it near to remember, I stared intensely at it & did some energy work + some steps, I drew it on the bottom of my shoe, I drew it on my hand & ran water over it, and I hurt myself while looking at it before tearing it up. I know, it's a bit of an overkill, but I really want this to work.

I think that's it. I hope this sigil can help you out if you ever need it.