Chapter 4 -Truth or Dare

Cassie's P.O.V

"The concert starts at 7:30 so don't be late" Justin's words replayed in my mind. 7:31 just in time.

I casually walked into the arena waiting for Justin to shout at me. I carefully walked past his dressing room and into Carly's. "Where were you? Justin was going crazy" She laughed. "I was busy...playing twister" I giggled "Alone?" I nodded "Duh...Just wanted to tell my amazing sister good luck and have an awesome show" I blew her a kiss and walked down the hall into Justin's dressing room which looked exactly the same just not as pink. "Hello.." I giggled waiting for shouting to come.

Justin turned to face me and his mouth fell open. "Aren't you going to give out about how late I am.." I smirked. He pulled me closer to him and placed his hands on my waist "Your not that late I suppose" He winked at me and I smiled a wide smile. I leaned in as if I was about to kiss him but placed my finger to his lips "Good luck sexy." I smiled and walked out to the hall as I heard Scooter calling everyone. Justin's footsteps followed me. We all formed a circle and Scooter began to say a prayer.

"DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK SWOOONNNNN"

Carly ran straight on stage while Justin waited to go on after her. "You look so hot baby it's driving me insane" Ryan said grabbing my hand. "Thank you" I laughed. I'm serious if it wasn't for the be-" I looked at Ryan and he stopped mid sentence. Chaz elbowed him into the stomach.

Of course he was on about their immature bet. I shrugged my shoulders and pretended I didn't realize anything. I could hear Carly sing that one song..Call me maybe. "Dance with me Chazzie" I smiled as I grabbed his hands "..SO CALL ME MAYBE!" Chaz shouted. "Looks like you're up big boy." I smiled. "Good luck kiss?" Justin winked. I blew him a kiss and he caught it. "Better stay near, you're my good luck charm" Justin said as he walked under the stage ready to pop up. Carly walked off stage and she was pretty happy. "You did amazing SISTA" I shouted over the screams. She winked at me and walked back to her dressing room. Chaz, Ryan and I listened to Justin's concert at the side of the stage.

Despite the fact that he was playing me and I kind of hated him, he had an exellent voice, it was amazing. He walked off stage and he was covered in sweat. "Hug me Casssie" He smiled. "Eww no way you are a ball of sweat" I shouted and tried to run as fast as I could in my heels but he caught up with me and smothered me with a big hug "I HATE YOU" I shouted walking onto the bus. "Love you too Sexy" He smiled. We both walked into his room. I changed into my pj's as Justin showered. I sprayed some of my Victoria Secret body splash on my neck as the smell of sweat disgusted me.

I walked out to see Chaz lining up four glasses. "What are you doing?" I asked narrowing my eyes "We are having some fun." Ryan smiled. I sat back and watched them. Justin walked out and sat beside me. "Do you know what their doing?" I questioned him and he nodded "We're having fun shawty." "Come on lets play" Chaz said signaling for us to sit with him. I got up and sat beside Justin. Chaz handed me a shot glass. I downed it first and the guys chuckled. "You can say I've already played this game" I said rolling my eyes as Chaz poured me another shot.

"Let's shake it up then" Ryan smirked, he grabbed an empty bottle and dropped it in the center of the table "Truth or Dare" He continued. I nodded and he spun the bottle of course it landed on me. Ihad to down another shot before I could answer the question. "Truth or dare?" Justin asked looking at me with a grin. I knew what would happen if I picked dare so I had a plan. "Truth!" I said. The boys whispered amongst themselves and finally Chaz spoke "Have you lost your V card?" I nodded and Ryan high fived me.

A few hours later after TOO MANY shots I was drunk. My vision was blurred and so weere the guys. Every time the bottle landed on me I picked truth because I knew for a fact if I picked dare I would be having a make out session with Justin and that wasn't on my cards...not just yet anyway. "Urghhh for the seventh time..." Chaz growled. I made a face and ran my hands through Justin's hair.

I clinked my glass to Justin's and we downed the shot together, It was a horrible taste as it burned my throat. "So why do you hate Justin?" Ryan blurted out. I looked at Justin as he shrugged his shoulders. "...Because he took my sister...away I..was alone and and...I needed her..." I stuttered. All the guys looked at each other but I didn't care now it was out. "YOU...YOU...JUST TOOK HER AWAY AND SHE LEFT ME...I HAD TO DEAL WITH EVERYTHING WITHOUT HER...ALONE...AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT...." I shouted now hitting his chest.

Tears were now falling from my eyes, I was a drunken mess. I got up from my chair and tried to walk back to my bed except I fell and hit my head off the table. "Owww" I muttered. Justin got up and carried me into his room "...And I thought it was Justin's ugly face, well whowould have known." I heard Chaz say. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I cried buried my face into the pillow. "Cassie...I didn't know you felt like that..." Justin said slowly. I closed my eyes and zoned him out not wanting to hear what he had to say...