Dearly beloved

"Our dear, beloved family,

If you are reading this, it means both of us are no longer living. We wanted you to know the real story of how we came to be Carter and Cameron Boncoeur, your dads and grandpas.

Axel and Adrian, you made us proud dads and we will be forever grateful to have adopted you, our adventurous twins. You grew up to become such fine men and you made us even happier the day you met your future spouses.

Ava and Noah, thank you for loving our boys and making them happy.

To our beautiful grandchildren, we wanted to say we were blessed to have you in our lives. Go out into the world with kindness and open heart. Be true Boncoeurs.

Love,
Carter and Cameron"

Adrian folded the letter and tucked it back into the beautiful box, holding the small notebook with the retelling of their dads' love story. He looked at his son Nolan and his cousin Kai, holding hands.

"Well, I guess now we know you two will be ok; being related and getting married seems to run in the family." Adrian chuckled. "Those two geezers, I knew they were kinky, I just didn't realize how much."

Ava laughed and got up. "Ok you lot, now that we have granted dad and papa's last wish, help me set the table for New Year's dinner and let's ring it in Boncoeur style."