Epilouge

"i won't do it , no matter what i won't sign it please changkyun don't do this to me " after being married to the man of his dream , Kihyun thought he would have a wonderful life , they would go on dates , honeymoons and do stuff married couples would do. he never thought he would end up like this ; The Yoo's family youngest son , laying on the dirty floor begging for his husband to not leave him .

"i told you , i'll love you when you sign this paper " changkyun bend down to cups kihyun's cheeks, the look in his eyes was cold and kihyun could see his reflection in his eyes, he could see his pathetic self with tears falling from his cheeks .

changkyun heart clutched for a bit , no matter how much he tried to put up a mask to not let his feelings shown he'd always feel bad whenever he made kihyun cry . but as the thought of himself feeling bad for the man in front of him , his anger boiled up and he harshly pushed kihyun to aside, not caring for a little bit if he bump into the furniture or not.

changkyun stands up and turns his back on kihyun , he wouldn't dare to look back and see Kihyun crying on their bedroom floor .

changkyun who was satisfied with his own works slammed the door shut which cause kihyun to jump in surprised .

kihyun feels weak, he's been crying ever since the day he moved into the Lim's Mansion , what ever it takes to make changkyun spares him a glance , just him acknowledging that's they're in the same room and treats kihyun like a normal human being and not some low life animal.

kihyun continue sobbing , he wouldn't dare to cry out loud , he's afraid that changkyun would come back and told him to shut up and not make any noise , he's already made changkyun mad and he'll probably end up crying himself to sleep like he did every night ever since the first day of their marriage .

his legs feel numb and his body feels exhausted, he couldn't even crawls to their bed and rest himself , for the first time of kihyun's life , he sleeps on the cold , hard floor while crying his heart out .

so im done with school and dealing with a lot of personal stuff and please dont hate me for a being a terrible writer, ive done some reading of the stories ive written and im not really satisfied with how it is, i'll just change some scenario but the plot is still the same. again, i thanks everyone for sticking to this story till now and id like to say that i love and appreciate everyone of you.