HARRY POTTER

My all time favorite Harry Potter ship is. ..............

.........the one ...

           .....the only....

.........DRAMIONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dramione : the lovely Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy and honestly in my perfect world Mione and Draco would have ended up together. I know a good amount of people ( personally ) that also ship it.  And even if you don't agree give it a chance and I recomend simply irresistible it's finished honestly it is my favorite and it has a sequel. Look at my reading lists to find my favorite ones.

                            BLINNY
Blinny is amazing. It is often found mixed with Dramione stories and that is how I discovered it. Blinny is Blaise Zabini and of course Ginny Weasley. I know Ginny belongs with Harry but my motto is if a person can have to best friends you can ship one person with a million other people. Yea I just think this ship is really cute so check it out give it a chance.

                           NUNA

Of course I add Nuna it's a great ship. Nuna is Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.
They seem like they are ment to be (but I still ship them with other people, anyway) Neville is weird and forgets things and really deserves true love. Luna is considered a LUNAtic by many it makes sense am I right? So give it a chance!

                          HINNY

I believe lots have been waiting for this ship well here it is Hinny! Hinny is Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley. So I think that they are cute together because Ginny has been waiting for him since he was in his first year and she hadn't even really met him. Then in his 6th? Year or so he started realizing his feelings for her. Probably my favorite part about this ship it Ron's reaction honestly like he would live to be brothers in law with Harry, but he also hates seeing his best friend and youngest (only) sister being affectionate towards each other.

                       HARMONY
Harmony is Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. Some people don't ship it because of  the Ron and Hermione thing but honestly I don't really ship the Ron Hermione thing. Harry and Hermione seem like a great couple do they not? They both helped kill the dark lord. They both never faught I see no wrong in this ship. Give it a Chance!

If I left any out feel free to comment here and I will add that in because I am a little fazled today so I might have forgot some. Give me other ideas for ships too!