Zombie kids- story 3-supermarket mayhem

Just a simple old Saturday. Dr Zomboss was drawing designs for his new zombot inside his room, while the kids were hanging inside the base.

"Why can't I be leader, Parker?" Scratcg whined.
"Because I'm leader!"
"Ugh! I'm leader! What's wrong with being second in command?"
"It's not first in command, is it?"
"Well it's not third in command! Second in command is better than that low title!"

Owen slowly backed away.
'Why am I third in command?' He thought.
"Then there's fourth in command, that's an awful title to have!" Parker droned on.
"Is not!" Aaron stood up, "neither is third in command! Now both of you be quiet!" He roared.

Parker stood up and pushed Aaron into the wall.
"DO YOU DARE TALK TO ME THAT WAY?!"
"...I..."
Parker opened the entrance and pushed Aaron out. Aaron found himself on the ground, looking up at his rather puzzled father.
"You ok, Aaron?" Dr Zomboss helped Aaron up.
"Parker is being meeeeean!" Aaron replied.
"Parker! Be nice or I'll-"
"Don't do something you'll regret. May I mind you that it was your physical violence that made me run off for like... 2 days?" Parker said with a smirk.
Dr Zomboss just shot him a cold glare. Parker glared back, but also took a big step back.

"Anyway, I have to go to the supermarket to get some things. Come and get in the blimp, you four."
Scratch Owen and Aaron began to follow their dad. However, Parker stayed put.
"Coming shopping, Parker ?" Scratch asked cheekily.
"No."
"YES. Now come and get in the blimp!" Dr Zomboss said sternly, grabbing parker by the hand. Scratch shot parker a smirk. Parker kicked his leg.
"Oooooow!" Scratch yelped.
"PARKER!"

It took Dr Zomboss a while to get to the market. He had to deal with screaming, crying, even biting by Parker. At last however, they made it.
"Right, I want best behaviour in here!"
Dr Zomboss walked into the store with his four kids. Most of the zombies stopped and either bowed or fainted with the thought that they were right by their leader!

"Right, we need washing up liquid... Parker, can you get me a bottle with extra bubbles?" Dr Zomboss asked. Parker groaned but stomped off towards the isle with the washing up liquid. (Another thing... zombies have no care about personal hygiene, yet that do about their cutlery and all that? How does that work?)

"I'll go with him, dad!" Scratch sped off before Dr Zomboss could stop him.

Parker picked up a bottle of washing up liquid. He shook it a bit.
"Aww, so nice that your helping daddy out with the shopping! Hahaha!"
Parker looked to see Scratch there, crossing his arms.
"Get lost, worthless weed!"
"Lololol! Fine! Don't admit that your just a cwoote little helper! Fine with me!"
Scratcg turned to go, but then parker took the cap off the bottle.
"AAAAAAH!" Scratch screamed.
"PARKER?" Dr Zomboss followed by Aaron and Owen came into sight. They found a scene of scratch covered in bubbles while parker was smiling innocently.
"This the one you wanted dad? With extra bubbles?"
A foot soldier heard this and choked down a laugh so hard that he almost gave himself a slipped disk.

A few minutes later...

Parker saw a chocolate brain bar glimmer in the sweet isle.
"Can I have a chocolate bar dad?" Parker asked.
"Alex, I don't know how you could ask for anything after that disgraceful episode! I've never been so embarrassed!" Dr Zomboss replied, not taking his eyes off the selection of cereals.
Parker sighed, but then he saw Scratch smirking at him.
"AAAAAAH!" Parker roared. He lunged forward and chased after Scratch like an undead cheetah.
"AAAAAAH! HELP!" Scratch cried.
Parker and scratcg found themselves in the toy department.
Parker stared up and saw the most amazing thing ever...
A goop shooter!
"Wooow! I wish I could get one of those-"
Parker was suddenly hit by a ball of sticky purple slime. He saw that Scratch was armed with a goop shooter already, and if he wanted a war, he would get a war!

Parker grabbed a goop shooter and fired a perfect headshot, then he rolled behind a shelf with loads of action figures placed on them.
"Attention shoppers, be on the lookout for two very naughty zombies in the toy department armed with goop shooters. Approach with caution." The voice that you always randomly hear in shops blurted.

Dr Zomboss and Aaron and Owen walked into the toy department. They were walking straight towards parker's hiding place!
"Enemy approaching! Retreat, retreat!" Parker ran off faster than the wind.
"PARKER!" Dr Zomboss yelled.

Parker ran into an empty room with a microphone and a bunch of cameras and buttons.
That must have been the announcement room!
Parker sat down on the spinny red chair. He saw camera 2- the toy department. Scratch was still hiding like a wuss.
Parker pressed the start button.
"Attention shoppers, my awful brother who goes as the name off scared scratch has lost his daddy! He's hiding behind the bouncy balls in the toy department! Hahaha!" Parker laughed. He never knew this would be so much fun! He then saw Dr Zombies and Owen and Aaron in the toy department and-
"Attention shoppers, two of the ugliest zombies in the world, Aweful Aaron and Overweight Owen are loose in the toy department! Please escort them to reception where they will both receive a complimentary paper bag to cover their faces! Hahaha!"
Parker was laughing hysterically at this point. But then he saw a zombie by the jewellery department... it picked up a necklace...
and hid it in his pocket!
"ATTENTION! THERE'S A THEIF!"
"PARKER!"
Parker turned around to see his brothers, a security guard and Dr Zomboss glaring at him.
"Oops..."

"Just wait until we get home, Parker!" Dr Zomboss shouted, paying for his stuff.
"But there was a thief! And-"
Parker suddenly saw the theif trying to leave the building! Parker took his helmet, kissed it and flung it at the theif. He tripped and dropped the necklace. A security guard caught it and when the theif tried to escape he was arrested.
"Wow! Nice work, Parker !" Dr Zomboss congratulated. All the zombies began to applaud Parker. Parker grinned.

Parker smiled, looking at his brand new goop shooter. He had been payed for catching the theif and he spent it on a new toy.
'This will come in good use,' Parker saw scratch walk to the base.
'Very good use indeed.'

END