Chapter 20: Meet The Family PT.2

-SOO-JUNG'S P.O.V-

I sketched out dress and suit designs then showed them to EonJin and JeongGyu. They loved the outfit. I also showed them what I made and they loved it. I also showed EonJin a mermaid tail. Sadly I had to work on it when I got home but I told then that I would send it over.
"Are you ready to meet the rest of the family?" Unique asks.
"What do you mean?" I ask confused.
"Didn't he tell you that our family is having a reunion?" Mr. Kim asks.
"Pretty much the whole family has heard about and wants to meet you." Mrs.Kim tells me. "Don't be nervous sweetheart."
Everyone showered and got ready for the day. I helped around the house to show that I'm reasonable and can handle it. Once all the chores were done we played with Eyes. Everyone loves her and that's grate.
"How about me and you go for a walk." Mrs.Kim says.
"Alright." I say. "Can I leave Eyes here they just love her."
"That's just fine." she tells me.
"Don't feed her too much." I tell Unique. "And make sure to take her out depending on how long we are gone."
"Don't worry we can handle her." Unique says.
"Just call if she gives you any problems." I say.
Mrs.Kim and I leave for our walk. On no now I'll be alone with her. What if she doesn't like me? What if she was just kidding her true feelings? What if...
"Are you ok?" Mrs.Kim asks. "You look uneasy."
"Sorry, I'm just really nervous." I admit.
"I won't bite, promise." she says with a sweet smile.
On our walk was nice. She shared more stories about when Unique and the others were younger. We talked about what he did for our date. She's proud of him and she actually is happy for our relationship. When we get back to the house we prepare for the reunion.

-TIME SKIP-

"You're very pretty." Unique's grandma says as she pinches my cheeks. "Is our Taehyung good too you?"
"I couldn't ask for a better guy." I saw.
His grandma and I watch as he runs around with Eyes and other children. A lot of his adult family members asked if we were going to have children soon. Some were surprised to hear that I said when I finish school. Soon children are trying to get my attention by pulling on my sleeves and asking may questions. Once conversation was interrupted when I was pulled and repeatedly asked to play with them. So I excused myself from the conversation to play with the children.

-TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V-

Everyone likes Soo-Jung. Grandma says she's good with children and is pretty. My aunts and uncles say we should have kids one day. I did get lots of advice from the family too. When I saw her playing with the little children it made me want to start a family even more. Hopefully Namjoon hyung will be okay with that.
Every time I'd kiss her there were awes from the elders and ewws from the younger ones. Unlucky for me Soo-Jung has to leave tomorrow so she can get back to work and school. I love this feeling.