Awake

(MAYBE UH- I CAN NEVER FLY~~~~THIS CRANE FLY MOTHER FUKA WAS WACKIN MY WALL AND CAME DOWN TO MY BED AND I TRIED KICKING IT, THAT MADE IT GO CLOSER TO ME AND I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK DURING MY MINI KARATE SESSION 1:1 WITH THE FLY, COmE AT mE)

Her grabbing my shirt instantly made me curl away.

My eyes couldn't bear to look at her big ones.

"Jungkook look at me,"

I slowly raised my head.

She was smiling, a bit of relief washed over me.

"God, you're always so shy to kiss me."

She giggled.

I blushed, even more, being embarrassed that I was embarrassed.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, tugging me (gently) down.

I  half-shrieked instantly pressing my hand down on the couch to prevent me from touching her.

"Sorry,"

She wrapped her arms around my neck, gently pushing me down until my head was on her chest.

(Not her boobs, like right above in the collarbone area. OMIGAWD THE CRANE FLY IS BACK, SH*T BITCH IM LEAVING. Mk, back now around 3-4 days later ;P.)

"Does this mean we're dating again?"

"No,"

My eyes widened, pushing off her and staring at her in shock.

"What?"

Was all I managed to stammer out.

"Just kidding, idiot. Of course, it does, I would have slapped you if I didn't like you back."

She pulled me back down.

Finally...

"Finally..."

She giggled at what I said.