35 (part tres)

( authors note: hihihi i rlly like three ppl n i wanna ask out like,, two of them n heck. help )

as lana and i danced, the only thing that went through my mind was "i fucking hate this". jake in the background, looked like he wanted to kill someone, which i couldn't blame him. "hey albert," lana started to speak, and i ignored her. i didn't want this to happen.  as soon as the dance ended, i sonic zoomed off to jake. "jake, you okay?" i asked, because honestly he looked angry as fuck. "yeah, yeah." god damn he sounded sarcastic as fuck. i hugged him, im gay as fuck shh. after that awkward and stress-inducing dance though, all that played were cringy ed sheeran songs, which tbh, i didn't really like.

at last, the homecoming was over and im happy. happy because it was over and happy cause i was with jake. yknow, screw it. i am a proud homosexual and i wanna date and kiss and (not) have gay sex with him. after like a year, im finally gay? wowie. "hey jake," i spoke, swinging back and forth on my feet. we were in the school parking lot, and gee i was nervous. "yeah?" he said, and i awkwardly twiddled my thumbs before asking, "uh, do you wanna be gay together- shit that was wrong-" he ended my sentence before laughing and saying, "sure al, i'll be gay with you."

( authors note: your welcome + this isnt the end, there will be drama *eye emoji )