My Prince Charming in a Red Polo (One Direction Fan Fic)

Hi everyone! I'm finally starting my 1D fan fic!!! LLN, its going to be about Niall finding his Princess. The character is based on me though! I'm not using my real name, but it's going to be like me, her personality, her looks, and some other things.... Thanks to all the people who submited a character for me! The chapter where their character is introduced will be dedicated them. Here is the characters....

Name: Haley LaBute

Age: 18

Gender: Female :)

Looks: long light brown hair with a bit of a wave in it when natural, wheres glasses sometimes and sometimes contacts, pretty smile and baby blue eyes, 5'6, skinny but not supermodel skinny ahaa :), a very light tan

Relationship if yes with who: Harry

Personality: very friendly and social, but when it comes to boys, she's a bit shy, but if she really loves them she will open up to them, a bit of a prankster and she is very smart, she's also a great dancer

Any extra info: she has a dog, a dauschund to be exact :3, her name is Peanut. Haley has 1 sister named Hannah and she is 11. her hometown is Ontario, Canada, and she is a very big fan of 1D. when she meets them she will try to play it cool, but she's not the kind of person who would cry infront of them because they get to meet them.. also if she has a boyfriend, she gets VERY romantic.

How they will meet 1D!: she would meet one direction when she is working at her usual job in a little coffee shop. they order from her and when harry or louis pay, they also give her their number. they start texting more often and start going on dates maybe!

- SUbmitted by @everysecondof1D

Name: Chrystal Perez

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Looks: Long, straight black hair with bangs. Deep, ocean-blue eyes, tanned, fit, curvaceous, thick lashes, 5'6, and long legs. Pretty smile. She really pretty but thinks she's ugly. She also doesn't like her eyes.

Relationship if yes with who: Falls for Louis but knows he doesn't like her back...

Personality: outgoing, smart, devilish, nice, sweet, mischievous, stubborn, feisty, hyper, and funny. She has an adorable giggle and laugh. She's only shy around her crush.

Any extra info: She takes any dare and isn't afraid of anything. She has three brothers; two older and one younger. They all are protective of her and scares away any guys. Her mother left them and their father is always working to care for them and himself. She loves sports and can play any - living with guys and all. She eats a lot and is really tomboyish. She loves music and singing. She gets in trouble a lot at school, known school-wide as the bad-girl and for everyone to stay away. But she's really nice and won't hurt someone unless they hurt her or her family. She's really protective and loves her family and close friends. She's sometimes shy but is really daring...that's why she thinks Louis doesn't like her because of her wild side but she can be shy and quiet and nice.

How they will meet 1D!: Starbucks...Me and Charlene are besties. (Hey The_ColdFray!) :D and yeah she likes 1D but isn't obsessive and starts developing a crush on Louis even though he is dating Eleanor.

-Submitted by @FuzzyCatcuzz

ame: Charlene Alvarez

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Looks: Slightly curled black hair (with natural dark brown streaks and bangs) that comes to her elbows, silvery-green eyes, tanned, and thick eyelashes. She's 5'5 and fit, petite, but with curves. Long legs. She also has a nice smile but thinks it's ugly so she rarely smiles.

Relationship if yes with who: A guy named Dustin...but slowly falls for Zayn. Dustin is really nice, smart, and funny but has a bad boy side.

Personality: Shy, quiet, nice, distant, reserved, secretive, but can be feisty, mean, stubborn, sneaky, and protective. Loves children and animals (especially pandas).

Any extra info: She's really outgoing with people she knows but shy at the same time. She's extremely shy with her crushes or boyfriend and sometimes strangers. Everyone loves her, but it's hard for her to trust people. Music is also her life. She brings her ipod with her 24/7 and can play mostly any instrument, but she likes the piano best and to sing. She can also play football, volleyball, and soccer. She has her own group of friends at school and likes to stay in the background. She has a younger brother who she is protective of and an older brother who is protective. Her mother died drowning and father has cancer. She's really protective about her family and can't swim (she's afraid of water, like the ocean or pool). She never does anything to gain attention and can draw. She can draw anything from heart and make it slightly perfect. She can't make anyone hurt or she'll be guilty forever. Overall, she is really shy and creative but maybe Zayn will bring out the more outgoing side of her but she'll still be shy around him.

How they will meet 1D!: Starbucks. She thought they were players, but they're music were really good and catchy. But when they started hanging out more, she learned that they're really nice and caring. Zayn has a major crush on her, but she doesn't start liking him until later...and there's still Dustin in the way.

-Submitted by The_ColdFray

Name: Dayanne Patterson (Goes by Day)

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Looks: Long light brown hair that is naturally straight. It goes down to her lower back. She has big hazel eyes ( they switch from green to dark blue) and is naturally tanned. She has long legs and a pretty small torso, she is about 5'6".

Relationship if yes with who: Liam.

Personality: Day is nearly always happy. She is very bubbly and is always making jokes and banter with her friends. She loves making people laugh and hates when people are sad. She is the person her friends or siblings come to when they need to talk or are feeling down because she makes things better. Day is quite smart but dislikes when people focus on her more than others. She never takes credit for anything she does extremely well, she is very humble. She is quite popular but she is immature at times which is why she isn't part of the "cool group" at her school.

Any extra info: She is in the drama group at her school and outside of school as well. She loves acting and is quite good at it, though she would never say that. She loves doing musicals the most because she is loves music and singing as well. She can play guitar and piano.

How they will meet 1D!: Her and her best friend, Jazzy, were performing at a small coffee shop when the boys came in. Day had no idea who they were but knew that they were hot so made sure her performance was exceptional. After they were finished she realized the boys were still there, watching them. Jazzy and Day went to get a cup of tea before going home and the boys congratulated them on their performance. They got talking and exchanged numbers. It wasn't until after she had gotten home and looked through her new contacts did she realize the names: Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam and Louis. She froze in shock then burst out laughing at how ignorant she was.

-Submitted by @BeautifulNerd

Thanks for all the people who submitted! I only picked four so.... But thanks to @Never_Let_Me_Go and @YouLiteUpMeSkye and @DrummerXChick I might be able to use some of your characters but I'm only using the ones above so far. You will all get a dedication to my story!!! Thanks

-Princess