Chapter 2

WRITTEN BY @farikhan045

EDITED

**********

She woke up with a jolt, the nightmares were now a constant part of her life. She would sometimes see the families of the people shehryaar had murdered; they would beg her to save them. Sometimes, she saw the time she had spent in that prison.

There was a constant fear in her; that he would come and take her back and what he did before would be nothing compared to what he would do to her now.

It's been a month since she had arrived back home, her parents were very happy to see her but they used to ask about shehryaar; why he didn't come with her or why she was staying with them for a month. She was a married women now, She ought to be with her husband. Anissa would always tell them one thing or another; like he was away on a long business trip or that she talks to him daily and he wants her to spend some time with her family since he's away. She thought maybe her parents think that they have a fight or something, that's why she was staying with them but they never expressed it.

Anissa couldn't bring herself to tell them what had happened to her. She knew they would blame themselves. She couldn't bring herself to hurt them like that, after all they had loved her more then her own parents.

She lived in the constant fear that he would come back for her, after all, he was Shehryaar Ghulari. She hadn't been outside the house since the day she had returned. What surprised her was that he hadn't find her yet. How was that possible? He would have been notified of her escape right after She ran away. Why hadn't he come for her yet? It scared her. It was like he was giving her time to return back before he does something.

Anissa's health was getting worst day by day. She now resembled a skeleton; with skin and bones jutting out. She would be worried when her father would leave for work or when her mother would go out. Whenever they left the house, she thought she would never see them again. Sure, Shehryaar had promised never to speak of hurting them but she didn't believe him, not after what he had done to her

She got up from her bed freshened up and went downstairs. She could smell the delicious breakfast her mother was preparing. Anissa entered the kitchen and hugged her mother from behind.

Gosh, she had missed her mother so much, her mother turned around and kissed her forehead "Come on, I've made your favorite breakfast. You didn't even have dinner last night look at you, you've gotten so weak. What will Shehryaar think that we've starved his bride?" Anissa couldn't help herself but smile bitterly; only if her mother knew what her son in law had done to her daughter.

After finishing her breakfast, she went to her room; she was thinking of starting her practice again but she was scared of going outside. The day passed and it was magrib time, she had spent her day cleaning her room and praying. Her father would be arriving soon. She had just completed her prayer when she heard her mother call her from downstairs. She fixed her veil and went downstairs.

Her mother had a very happy expression on her face "What happened maa? is baba home early today? why do you look so happy?" She smiled at her mother.

"hahha that to but come look whose here to meet you" Her mother said and started dragging Anissa towards the living room. It felt as if she was glued to the ground, had it not been her mother dragging her, thousands of questions started coming to her mind; who was it? why was her mother so happy? it couldn't have been her real parents? They rarely visited. Was it Shehryaar? Had he come for her?

Thinking all this, she didn't notice they had arrived in the living room "Anissa, beta look who is here." Her father said. Her mind was still processing everything when she heard the voice that she never wanted to hear; the voice that haunted her dream.

"Tara?" He said.

No no! This can't be happening! No! why was he here?

He had come to take her back. She looked up; he was standing there, looking at her with a mixture of anger and warning. She couldn't take it any more; it was all too much for her that she lost consciousness.

***********

THANK U AUTHOR :) YOU ARE A VERY OBSERVANT READER :)