Chapter Seven: Harry F-ing Styles

~Harry's POV~

"Isn't this an awesome party, Hazzy-boo?" Carissa walked up to me.

Here we go again.

"Yeah...totally...." She didn't see me roll my eyes.

"Good! I'm going to find Ashley."

"Ok." I responded, not even caring to wonder who Ashley was. The party wouldn't be dying anytime soon, so I decided to go for a swim. Already in my swim trunks, I took off my shirt and flip flops and jumped into the pool.

()

We creamed the other team in volleyball. I told my 'team' I was going to get something to drink. Grabbing a random towel off a chair, I dried off and walked over to the drinks. I reached for one, but it was immediately slapped out of my hand.

"What the hell?"

"Thatsss mineeee, you sillyyy..." There was a giggling, drunk girl standing in front of me.

I recognized the girl instantly. Kaylee. What was she doing here?

"Hey, what's up?" I decided to be cool. Not that it mattered...she was drunk.

"The skyy. Can you hand meee that...that...what's it called again?"

"Cup...?"

"Yeahhh, thanks, darling."

Um, what. "Sure..."

"Come on, it's starting to get hot in here, let's go outside..."

"You mean in-"

"You're cute." Kaylee grabbed my hand and stumbled toward the back door. My arm tingled and my heart was pounding. All because she grabbed my hand.

She dragged me inside and up the stairs. I already knew what she was planning to do. My heart dropped. Was she really doing this? I can't just go with it, can I?

Kaylee opened the door to my room and turned towards me, smirking. She looks so beautiful, even when she's wasted.

The cup dropped from her hand, spilling alcohol all over the floor. Her grip on my hand tightened as she dragged me towards the bed.

"Come on..." She pushed me on to the bed, kicking her heels off. No, this isn't right. I can't take advantage of her when she's drunk, what would she think of me in the morning?

"Kaylee, no. We can't do this."

She frowned. "Why not? I want you."

"No you don't, remember? You hate me..."

"What? You're hot, I don't hate you."

"Trust me, this isn't right."

"Fine. But can we at least snuggle? I'm tired." She made a puppy face. Dammit, it was hard to say no to that...

I sighed. "Only for a minute, ok?"

"Okay!" She clapped and crawled under the covers, me hesitantly doing the same. She shivered.

"Darling, I'm cold..."

I crawled out of bed and got a sweater out of my drawer, and handed it to her.

"Here, put this on."

"Okay, darling." Why did she keep calling me that? Kaylee sat up and unzipped her dress. I almost didn't cover my eyes, but you know, I'll be nice.

"T-thanks, b-but I'm still c-cold." She shivered so much it almost looked like she was spazzing out. Smiling, I got back in the bed.

"It's okay."I wrapped my arms around her, and suddenly realized how much I missed the feeling of wrapping my arms around her, keeping all the bad things away from her. Why did I ever leave...

Despite the pounding of the music outside, I still found myself dozing off to sleep.

()

"HARRY F*CKING STYLES!" An annoying voice filled the room. Oh crap, it's Carissa...she probably thought...

"Shit, Carissa, I can explain-" I didn't really mean it.

"That's what every lying, cheating boyfriend says to his girlfriend, who did absolutely nothing wrong! I've had it!"

"Okay, leave." I didn't feel like fighting, she was just a publicity stunt anyway...

"But...you aren't going to come after me...are you...?" Tears rimmed the edges of her eyes.

Here comes the guilt. Ha, not.

Kaylee shifted, and started to sit up, but immediately laid back down and groaned. Hangover.

"Is that the slut you chose over me?" Carissa glared at Kaylee.

"Ugh, where the hell am I?" Kaylee looked around."Who's-" she paused, pointing to Carissa. Her expression turned from tired to shocked to angry.

"HARRY F*CKING STYLES."

<><><><><><><><><><>

Guten Abend (it's evening here). I am so happy I finished the chapter!! I was like, oh poop in a jar, I haven't finished seven! But I did so...yeah. Woohoo!! Okay, I'll update next Tuesday. Vote and comment.

Buh-bye.

-A.