Jack Maynard

Jack when he had broken up with you

Jack when he had broken up with you. Jack was always out partying and meeting new girls and you were worried he'd find someone new which he did. He split off your 3 year relationship for someone he met in a club. You missed seeing his smile so much that you watched his videos so you could see his face and hear his voice. You didn't know it but Jack didn't stay with her for long because she just wanted his money and fame. He missed you so much as well but didn't have the courage to go to your house and tell you that he wanted you back because he knew that you got upset that he left your three year relationship.

Eventually he managed to bring himself to going to your house to tell you that he was stupid and should have never left you for someone he had just met. When he got to your house he stood outside the door for a few minutes and when he finally raised his hand to knock the door flung open. You ran out and enveloped Jack in a huge hug, when you pulled away from the hug you felt slightly awkward at the fact that you had just done that. Instead of being greeted by Jack smiling and laughing at you, he gave you a quick kiss before marveling at you.

"Y/N, I am so sorry I left you! It was so stupid of me. I have missed you like crazy and I know we can't get back together straight away but will you give me a second chance?"
"You have to regain my trust but I am willing to let you try"