Chapter One

I rolled my hair in a messy bun, put on my favourite hoody, faded Jeans and a black converse, I didn't even bother having a peek at the mirror cause my looks doesn't matter. I grew up being constantly reminded how ugly I looked and I wasn't prepared to change.
I Hated change...who doesn't?

Stepping out of the confinement of my room, I trailed down the creaking stairs careful not to wake anyone up.
I was used to being lonely so making my breakfast of toast and jam wasn't much of a struggle, washing the numerous dishes was.

I quickly roll of my sleeves and plug in my headphones selecting my favorite track before placing it carefully on my hair so I wouldn't destroy my it.

Taylor Swift's wildest dreams blasts through my ears and I smile goofyly hmming along.

Soon after I'm done and I stare sadly at my now chopped fingers, I grab my black backpack from the table I left it while studying the night before and shove the books spilled on the table in it.

I take out a pen and write on a sticky note on our fridge "I'm off to school."
I didn't bother putting my name or another stuff on it because as usual no one would read it. I step back and glance my other sticky notes worn out from the passage of time which said exactly the same thing.

I huff wearily and stroll out to wait for the school's bus which arrives at exactly 8:30am.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like school Infact I hate it but I am obsessed with books and a nerds gotta do what a nerds gotta do.

I check my watch for the fifteenth Time this morning and immediately it's 8:30 the bus speeds past Me like I'm invisible.

I begin my morning routine and start running like a crazy hippe. I run past dogs and benches without making a stop.

As if on queue the students on the bus start singing MY song, the song which hunts me wherever I go.
I try to hush it away but I can't so I listen as I run.

"Here comes Stella brushing like a wind swift and fast but she never wins, so uglyyy why don't we throw her In a bin," They all chant.

After what seems like an eternity the bus stops a street away from school and I goofily grin as I step into it the now open door but just as I take a step in the door clicks shut and I fall face down into the bus full of evil teenager's.

The driver just looks at me and smirks. He was in on this, of course he was.

I stand up and clutch my bag suddenly self conscious and trail to the back of the bus as whisper's follow.

I don't pay attention as usual but when a guy went as far as calling me a whore, all hell broke loose.
Insults started flying my way and just then Charlie stands up and says "Alvin you better watch your mouth bro, just listen to yourself, who'd want to sleep with a girl like Bella?"

And that's when my last nerve broke. I grabbed Charlie by his shirt and punched him, I freaking punched Charlie Brown.
I was so going to die now.

He tries to punch me back but the bus starts to move as his friends tries to calm him down.

I just keep trailing down and plop my butt down on my normal seat. The vehicles trunk, sure it was stuffy in her with all the other things cramped up in a tight space but it was kind of good seating here. It made me invisible to everyone.
I take out my headphones once more and continue my sound track from this morning. I close my eyes and let's the lyrics sink in.
Soon after the bus stops at our school and everyone jogs out with me following behind.
As soon as I step out something flies from and unknown direction and hits me on my head before breaking in half and smearing all over my face, the raw smell of eggs consume me as another lands on my chest staining me badly.
Charlie comes into view and chuckles before adding."I was goin to save it for later but what better time than now." With that he takes another egg from a tray his friend held out for him and hits me, I stagger backwards as tears well up in my eyes burning my vision.

A tear threatens to spill from my eyes but I quickly brush it away and instead of speaking I just go numb and instead of running I just stood.
Another egg follows, smashing on my arm and I look up with pleading eyes.

"Awn, the nerd wants to cry. Where's her mommy". He says noticing the tears in my eyes and mimicking a crying baby.

People just start laughing and that's when I realise they were actually taking pictures of my flustered state which would be posted on my website later.

(Yes I have a website just for me. It's got tons of pics).The tears bust out from my eyes and I cup my face in shame running away.

I look up to read the words which I've grown to hate"Greenfield high school"

I walk to the front of the school put on my hoodie and rush in.

I walk in with my head bent low clinging on my hoody with all my might. I rush to into the bathroom and quickly change my shirt, I always carried a spare coming out I hear shoe clicks behind me.
I knew she was here...
Of course She was here already....
Get ready for hell stella... Just get ready for hell.

S

oooo..... How was it

Please comment, it means alotttt

This novel is written on my broken phone so I'm sorry if you notice spelling errors
I'll try to update the next chapter really soon.

Thanks for reading 😊😊
#Edited Version.