nobody knows

tiara pov

Why am I even still living? The people that is supposed to be family and friends don't claim me ,all they do is judge me for how I am

After my big sister Jamie and pap died is when I died with them spiritual, I knew it would never be the same I still remember the day they died like it was yesterday

Flash back: jaja (Jamie) can we go to the park pwease I asked yes we can short cake she said with a smile just go put your shoes on and I will ask papa if he want to go. I ran up the stairs to put my shoes on and ran back down the stairs to find jaja waiting on papa when he finaly came out we was about to leave out the door until we heard gun shots and glass shattering so we all went into the kitchen and got in the pantry by then it was people in the house and jaja and papa trying to make me be quite by then the gun shots stopped but people was in the kitchen where we was we can hear them opening doors looking for something then the pantry door started to open and papa put me behind him and then the door opened and the men pulled my papa and jaja out they didn't see me because I was all the way in the back of the pantry scared while they fight with my papa to get to my jaja because this man was feeling on her so when my papa got to jaja the man that papa was fight shot at papa but jaja jumped in front of him before she died she looked at me and mouthed I love you then they shot papa and left without looking around the house and when I felt like they left I came out the pantry and went to papa and jaja crying because I knew they were dead .