Chapter 1

I jumped out of my bed on that Thursday morning, excited for the last day of school, I immediately got my clothes on and ran down the stairs to get breakfast. I was so excited for my last day of high school ever. It was too stressful, especially when there was some guy constantly letting his anger out on you, and you only. 

"Mom, I'm leaving," I shouted as I ran out of the door, I ran down the sidewalk and soon enough I was there, I immediately got anxious, having a feeling that that guy was going to get angry at me for nothing again, I had tried to ask him why he does this to me, but he just shouts "It's none of your business," and walks away with his chin up. 

I entered the school, and I went to say hi to my sister, who was at our grandmothers house the previous night and this morning. "Hey Ocean," she said calmly. I said hi back. "Do you think they'll take it easy on us today since we just had our finals and it's the last day," she asked me. "Yeah, they might take it easy on us, but you know that guy who always randomly gets angry at me, and then gets flustered and walks away, shoves me to the ground, and tries to embarrass me by spreading rumors," I asked my sister. "Yes, what about him?" Well, I'm kind of afraid that he is going to do something really messed up..," I told her. "Well, just think, this is the last day you'll be seeing him ever, knowing that we are moving closer to the college we are going to after summer break." She was always very reassuring, she was planning to be a mental therapist, which would fit her well. "Yeah, you're right. Thanks."

The bell rang and we both scurried off to class. I was glad that the guy who hated me was sitting in the back and I was sitting in the front of the class. He would give me a death stare whenever I wasn't looking, and would whisper to the people next to him about me, the swelling anger and sadness it gave me was almost unbearable, and luckily I was able to hold in tears well until I could go into a bathroom or something. I couldn't wait to move out the next day and live somewhere else. Me and my sister were only staying there during summer break because we just wanted to be somewhere where we could move out into our dorms easier.

After school was over, a long day of stress was finally over, I was walking out of the school, and suddenly I had fell over in front of everyone, there was a burst of pain, anger, and embarrassment. In that moment I knew that he had tripped me. After that I was unconscious for a few minutes, I woke up, and the last of the people leaving the school walked by me giggling. My sister was putting a bandage from the nurse around my leg, which was scraped and slightly twisted, I was able to walk as long as I didn't put full pressure on my foot. Me and my sister walked home and started packing right away, anger was still gnawing at my stomach, I just wanted to get him back but I couldn't do that.