Truth or Dare

"Let's play truth or dare!" Announces PJ, slurring on his words with a bottle of alcohol present in his hand. 

I look over at Phil and Chris, both of them shrug their shoulders in response. I sigh, sitting on the ground crossing my legs as we form a small circle. Phil sits next to me with Chris on the other side of me. 

"Okay," I sigh, "Let's begin." 

PJ places the bottle in the middle, well more to the right but technically somewhere near the middle. He flicks it, making it spin before it slows down and points at Chris. I exhale my nervous breath, I didn't want to go first. It would just be awkward. 

"Truth or Dare?" Questions PJ, remarkably his speech has made the slightest improvement since he last spoke.

"Uh, truth!" Chris speaks quickly, he bites his lip nervously as PJ takes some time to think of something to ask him. PJ asks him the question, Chris answers truthful and he gets to spin the bottle. I don't understand why we're playing a childish game like this, all I want is to spend some time with Phil before he leaves, is that too much to ask?

I close my eyes as the bottle spins and spins.

"It's on you Dan!" Chris and PJ cheer, Phil stays silent.

I open my eyes, muttering a few curse words under my breath. 

Instead of going the easy way and choosing truth, I choose dare because, dares can't be that bad, right? 

Chris pauses the game for a second to go and get more alcohol, he offers Phil and I some; we both decline.

"Suits yourself." He shrugs it off, chugging the entire contents of the bottle down his throat. I'd hate to be him tomorrow morning, but the thought of Chris having a hangover makes me smile slightly.

"Dare was it? Hmm..." Chris ponders, tapping his finger to his chin as he thinks. 

"I want you to kiss Phil," He says, I shrug. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but it's just on the cheek so there's nothing to worry about there. "On the lips." He concludes, Phil sends me a stare with those blue eyes of his, shaking his head slightly. 

"I have too," I murmur, leaning towards Phil. He doesn't move, nor does he flinch when my hands cup his cheeks. Chris and PJ cheering in the background doesn't help at all, in fact it's making the knot in my stomach grow tighter and tighter. 

Phil closes his eyes, I close mine as well, leaning forward and placing a kiss on Phil's lips. Probably enjoying it way more than I should.

I pull back and open my eyes.

Phil seems to have a tiny smile, his cheeks flushing with colour.