Where Are You???

Ezra's POV

  I waited in the speeder waiting for Astrid to get out of school. I saw her walk out of school and skip happily over to the speeder and got in with the biggest smile on her face.

"How was school?" I asked her, knowing from the way she was smiling, it was a good day. Her face brightened more than it already was.

"It was amazing! I even made a new friend!" Astrid said happily.

"I can't wait to hear about your day, and mommy's excited too." I told her.

"I have homework to do when we get home, so you'll have to wait till I'm done with that." Astrid said.

"Okay, I can be patient." I told her, smile not leaving my face.

     Time skip because I'm lazy AF

We got home and didn't see Sabine's car anywhere, which worried me.

"Hun, stay in the speeder. I will be right back." I told Astrid. I quickly ran into the house and started looking Bine.

"SABINE! WE'RE HOME! WHERE ARE YOU!" I called in panic. I tried calling her but she didn't call back. I text her quickly but no response. I ran to the speeder to see Astrid sitting in her seat with worry and fear in her eyes.

"Where's moma?" Astrid asked worriedly. I had to think fast. Think Ezra think!

"She's at the store." I told Astrid quickly. I couldn't tell if Astrid bought my lie or not.

"Oh okay. When will she be back?" Astrid asked.

"I don't know, she said if she's not home by dinner, that I can go ahead and feed you." I said thinking fast.

"Ohh." Astrid said a little down.

"How about after dinner we eat some ice cream to keep your mind off of mom?" I suggested.

"Ooh, yeah!" She cheered as we headed inside the house. I had to find Sabine and fast. Astrid's young but she's smarter than she looks. Astrid sat on the couch doing her homework while I stood on the back porch and watched her through the clear sliding doors. I was on the phone with Ursa telling her what happened.

"What can we do?" Ursa asked, while volunteering Tristan to help me.

"I need someone to keep an eye on Astrid while I go look for Sabine." I explained to my mother-in-law.

"Okay, we happen to be going right over Lothal, we are on our way back to the clan, we'll stop by to help out. See you soon." She told me then ended the call. I walked back inside and started dinner. Astrid walked in and hugged my leg and rested her head on my lower thigh. I could tell she was worried about her mom so to calm her down I rubbed her lekku gently. I could sense her slowly relaxing. I finished the tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches then took them over to the table. Astrid ate her food but, was abnormally quiet.

"Daddy, how far did moma go?" Astrid asked. I could see the sadness she was feeling as she looked up at me.

"I'm not sure, cupcake." I told her. Normally I would sit at the head of the table ad Sabine would sit at the other end of the table. But I sat on the long side of the table beside Astrid instead of at the head of the table. We finished dinner and cleaned up kitchen and dinning room then I made her a bowl of ice cream. I walked to my room to ready my gear. I heard the door open and heard Astrid squeal. I ran to the living room to see Ursa hugging Astrid.

"What are you doing here, Nana and Uncle Tristan?" Astrid asked.

"Just thought we would drop by." Tristan said, and looked at me along with Ursa. I shake my head, silently telling them Bine still wasn't back.
_____________________________

If there is something you want to happen while Astrid is this age please message me or leave it in the comments.

See yah in the next chapter.