The Job (Night 0)

This shall be created!

I own absolutely nothing!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

Haruhi growled at the man sitting across from her, "What do you mean I can't get the job because I'm a woman?"

The man is quick to recompose himself, "The security guard we are looking for needs to be able to withstand the actions of the band members. Every woman we've hired has immediately failed." 

Haruhi's eye twitched, "It's a security guard. What on earth did they do to fail?"

The man winced, picking up on Haruhi's tone. "They fell in love with the people they were meant to guard."

"And who exactly were they guarding?"

"They were supposed to guard the hit band Freddy's."

Haruhi tilted her head confused, "Who?"

"Really?"

"I've never heard of them."

"Never?"

"I don't believe so."

The man sits back amazed, "You really are perfect for the job. I just wish I could give it to you."

Haruhi blazed, "Then why can't you!?"

The man sets his hands on the desk. "I can't because if the guard isn't falling in love with them, the boys are trying to frighten him away. They don't believe that they need security at all hours."

As he spoke Haruhi came up with an idea. "What if we made a deal that would guarantee you a positive outcome no matter what?"

"Well, then I would hire you on the spot!"

"Then I've got a deal for you."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Five nights. I get to work five nights disguised as a man. If they don't figure it out and I don't quit then I get the job and the first paycheck. If the opposite happens then you'll have had five days to find someone more suited to the job and you keep the money I would've earned."

"...Your shift starts at Midnight."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will probably be a rather short story. Just so you guys know.

But tell me what you think so far.

See ya next time!