Future

(Check that video out, they're super funny!)

Years passed, Shiro and Hikaru is engaged, as for Rin she became a vet and many boys went after her. Some scenes will be shown here:

After Marriage
Noel wiped her tears with a napkin. "They're all grown ups now, time really flew by. I remember Shiro was just a baby that loves messing with us."
"I remember that Rin was just a baby too, having fun and always smiling." Shigeru added on.
"But Rin has many boys going after her, there has to be one that she like!" Shiro chirped.
"E-Eh?" Rin turned a bit red.
"Well?" Shigeru asked.
"I do have a crush on someone..." Rin shyly said.
"HAH! I KNEW IT! You like the mangaka boy named Yuki!" Shiro exclaimed.
"Oh my, Yuki-kun is also a very sweet boy!" Noel giggled.
Rin blushed. "Y-Yeah."
"Sooo..." Shiro wiggled her eyebrows and nudged Rin. "Have you two gone on a date yet?"
Rin turned red. "O-Of course not!!" Rin lightly punched Shiro's arm. "If you keep teasing me I'll ignore you!"
"Fineeee!" Shiro whined.
Hikaru opened the door and Yuki was standing there. Yuki has fluffy messy black hair and gentle blue eyes.
"Sorry to intrude," Yuki politely said and came in. "I have a flavor to ask."
"Oh no, what's the formality here for?" Noel asked.
"I really like Rin so..." Yuki walked to Rin. "Will you be my girlfriend, with your parents permission?"
Rin turned red and streams flew out. "O-Of course!!"
"Tomato!!" Shiro laughed.
Shigeru stood up and patted Yuki's back. "I approve when Noel approves."
"Of course I approve of this!" Noel chirped.
Shigeru smiled.

(So cheesy, the ending. But this is super rushed 0v0)