new student

(w/h/f) : where he's from (make it up if you don't know or if he hasn't moved)
(f/s): favorite sport
                                         ⚜️
you were at school and waiting in the gym for the bell to ring. once it rings you go to your locker to get your stuff out of your backpack and put your backpack away
                                        ⚜️
once you got to first hour you see this unfamiliar face. it's a new student. he's kinda cute😏 you thought to yourself.

"alright class. we have a new student with us. (c/n) please come up." your teacher says.  "this is (c/n). would you like to introduce yourself to the class"

"umm sure. my name is (c/n) i am from
(w/h/f) and my favorite sport is (f/s)" he says.

"thank you for sharing. you can go sit by (y/n) she will help you catch up in all your classes since she's the only one with the same schedule. (y/n) is over there"

you smile and wave to him so he knows which one you are. you were excited to get to be his helper.

"hi i'm (y/n)" you say holding out your hand for you to shake. he shakes it.

"(c/n). nice to meet you"

"nice to meet you too"

your teacher told you to take time off class to show him around.

"so this is the cafeteria and the band cans chorus room are right over here. the office is up the hall."

"ok."

"lets go through your schedule. since you have the same one as me i already know where to go."

"ok."

you show him all the classes then walk back to your first hour.

"umm. would you like to umm maybe hang out sometime?" he asked

"of course!"

"ok! great! what's your number?"

"(xxx)-xxx-xxxx"

"ok! i'll text ya tonight alright! let's go inside"

"ok!"

                                         ⚜️

you guys become best friends and he asks you out. and you date so long that he asks to marry you. you have 2 kids and live in a great home and have a great life.

a/n: hi! hoped you liked it! requests open and ideas needed! thanx! bye!

-kate