Tamara x male reader

Your pov

I was just sitting in the living room watching tv when ell came in "hey (Y/N), Matilda and I are going shopping ok" ell said "what we are" Matilda said confused. Before I could say anything ell walked out the door dragging Matilda with her and left me confused. Tamara walk down the stair "hey (Y/N) have you seen ell or Matilda" Tamara said "yeah they just left" I said "oh ok then" she said and then she Sat next to me.

Tamara's pov

(Y/N) is so cute I can't help but stare at him "Tamara you ok" (Y/N) said and I snap back in to reality "oh uh y-yeah I'm fine" I said blushing and then I feel some weight on my shoulder. I look to my side and I see (Y/N) asleep on my shoulder. I blush really bad and I pick (Y/N) up and put her up stairs in my room.

Your pov

I wake up in a bed but it's not my bed. Oh no I'm in Tamara's room and then I feel something shift right next to me. I look beside me and I see..........TAMARA. I blush a dark red and I couldn't help but kiss her forhead and when I did her eyes open. I blush and then she pulls me in to a kiss and I kiss back of course.

Tamara's pov

'I KISS (Y/N) IM SUCH AN IDIOT' I thought but then I fell him kiss back. We kiss until ell burst through the door "I KNEW IT" she yelled, (Y/N) and I blush and the ell takes a picture of us "ELL DELETE THAT NOW" I yell and ell runs away and I chase her. (Y/N) just laughs.

The end

A/N: hey guys hope you liked this story sorry if it sucked and I'm Still taking requests bye