it had been a good day at seoul arts academy. the sun was shining, the bird's were chirping, and there hadn't been a cloud in sight.

the air was light, and not too hot. soft winds blew through the trees and bushes leading jihyun on her path from the rather large building.

jihyun, 16, was a student at seoul arts academy. she was a dancer there, as well as a singer in the schools choir.

jihyun threw her shoulder bag across her head, using the overlarged strap to let her bag rest on her hip.

she kneeled to the ground and laced her white and pastel pink adidas she had gotten for her birthday last year.

jihyun was also adorned with her lacey shorts, and a cute matching top. her hair was tied up in a messy bun, and her glasses were set upon her nose.

nothing had been wrong that day.

jihyun and her dancing partner, soonyoung - or hoshi - had just finished putting together their choreography they would preform for the entire school, along with their fellow dance students.

soonyoung had said their choreography would be the best because the two best dancers in the school had been partnered together.

jihyun had faith in soonyoung, especially since they've been friends since jihyun had enrolled.

soonyoung is only 17, but he's been at the academy since he was 11. jihyun enrolled when she was 13.

the one thing soonyoung had always told her since her enrollment was, "always trust me, i usually know what i'm doing."

after that, jihyun was sceptical but turns out, soonyoung knows what he's doing. no matter what.

so jihyun never questioned him, ever.

lost in her thoughts, jihyun hadn't decided to look where she was going.

she was just aimlessly walking in a straight path away from her school.

that's when a warm liquid substance caused jihyun to jolt out of her thoughts.

"oh shit, i'm so sorry!"

there on the ground, scrambling to pick up mason jars spilling colored water - along with tons of paintbrushes and water color palettes, was a black haired boy with round frame glasses.

he adorned a brown apron, paint stained blue jeans, and a simple white button up shirt.

an art student.