Chapter Three: Astonishment

The next day Sombra went to the outskirts of Ponyville in his hooded cloak. He then turned into shadow and smoke as he followed three werewolf like figures. "Told ya we shoulda went east!". The smallest argued. "Not my fault!". The taller one replied. "Will ya cut it out! We Might get noticed by ponies!". The obvious leader said. Sombra chuckled, but covered his mouth when the leader said, "Who goes there?! Ya think you're tough?!-". He stopped as Sombra flew towards them and returned to his regular form. "Oh I do.....". He said with a villainous grin. They were silent at first, then started to frantically yell orders to each other. "MY KING!". said the leader. They bowed down to him, to his amazement. "(Ahem), let's get down to business....". Sombra said as he gathered the dogs together.
A few hours later
"Where is he?". Chrysalis whispered as she searched the castle for Sombra. "Looking for someone? Well guess what? He's not coming back...". Tirek sneered. Chrysalis then heard Sombra call for her. As she flew off, Tirek was already developing a plan..... "Chrysalis. Meet your new army!". Sombra exclaimed. Chrysalis gasped. She was surrounded by werewolf like creatures called Diamond Dogs. The leaders, Rover, Fido, and Spot, bowed down to her. "I.... I just..... wow! Thank you!". She finally said, hugging Sombra. He blushed as he was motionless in her hooves. She then smiled the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. A true smile!