Back to school...

That's EXACTLY my school, no joke 😂 I found this photo on internet...
------------
So, school is started and it started here too. I go to no normal school but even if I already finished it I still have some lessons before the mother fucking exam.

But yeah... Now I'm here, in Rome with five fuck boys, one sugar daddy, one tree and a shnitzell filled guy.

I was a little embarassed when I entered, because I knew well the secretary and I'm sure she'll think bad things about this whole situation.

Noiz made his way to the desk and he leaned in a sexy way... Okay Noiz would be more nonchalant but ya...
"So, I'm here to ask if we can partecipate to today's 3D lesson..." He asked... But in german.
He still doesn't understand that I'm the only Italian that can change the locale with Awba's screwdriver...

I made sure no one was wandering around and I went to him.
The woman smiled happily at me "What's up?" She asked me curious.
"I-I.... Them!" "Th-them?" She repeated.
"They are my friends and they wanted to assist to the lesson so... So that they can decide if partecipate this year..." I said with a straight face. I dunno how can I do that...

She looked a moment behind me, where the group was. Mink was killing Koujacket and Virus and Trip were touching each other like that scene in the films, where the couple is sitting on a table and no one could see shit... The problem is, there was no table... Then she saw Awba crying while munching on a wurstel(?). "Y-yes, of course!" She answered a little scared. I gave her an empty smile and I returned to the group dragging Noiz from his ear.

I sat between Toue and sad Awba and I sighed deeply.
The train was late today so it's already 3 p.m., when the lesson should already start. But the professor wasn't here.

We waited for some more, but still nothing. "Where is your professor!?" Asked Toue angry. Virus and Trip started to fuck Awba in the middle of the corridor and Toue couldn't concentrate on his beloved tree. "The fuck I know?" I said taking my phone. "Oh isn't he the one that didn't respond when you sent him your work for the exam?" Said Noiz thinking. "YOU NEED TO FUCKING MIND YOUR SHITTY BUSINESS YOU STUPID PERVERT!" I became Satan's daughter in an instant and flames were surrounding me.

Noiz nodded to himself and he just patted my head. "There, there. I know, there." He said in a softer tone.

He knew that that story made me just angry.
The professor always complimented me, telling I was the most skillful etc. We even shared some bad and sad stories about ourselves... He even said he wanted to help me after school was finished...
He didn't even contact me when I was absent for an entire week...
And he didn't help me at all with my work, he just criticised it. I even feel stupid now for getting in trouble with my mother because I wanted to go out with him so I could know more of him.

After a while he retracted his hand, even Noiz was feeling weirded out by the two twins-not-twins. And I felt just depressed.

"Alright, fuck it. I bet 50$ that in a battle between Noiz and Koujackass would win the nerd!" I exclaimed outta nowhere. Mink was interested and joined me. "I bet on Koujacket." He said and prepared the money.

Noiz immediately stood up and threw his shirt away. Koujaku just siged.

The two started to battle and Toue handed me his money. "I bet on that german kid too." He said smirking.

After some minutes the secretary stopped everything. "I'm sorry but your professor will be late for today... If.. If you want you can already enter the classroom..." She said more scared out than before.

I nodded and took them to my classroom where the other two students were waiting.

The... 'students' in question are just two middle-aged people. The woman doesn't even know what's a computer and the man is actually really good at 3D art. We were more people at the start of the year but now it's just us three.