unintentional love: honest between f&r

Roscoe POV:
I was in my room laying on my bed and I was just thinking, Flau'Jae is cute and I think I kind of like her. I feel like I should express my feelings to nova about Flau'Jae. Before I get ready to go to their room, JD calls is for the hit list. Nova is the first one there, I'm second, Flau'Jae third, Dee fourth and Tally fifth. We all gather together on the stairs. JD tells us what we did this week and then we got into this week's hitlist.

On number five of this week's hit list is...
Flau'Jae
The reason why you are at five is because you kept stumbling and mumbling. You also had to redo your rap, so that's why you are at number five.
On number four of this week's hit list is...
Deetranada
The reason that you got this spot is because I expected better. I also heard the looking up on google thing, what was that all about?
Dee POV
Well me and Tally had beef and I made that to roast and represent her. But I'm very pissed and I don't think that I should have got number four on the hotlist at all. But all I know is next time to just go harder.
On number three on this week's hit list is...
Tally
Tally, you did ok, but it was extra long and plus I expected more! If you are going to be here, give it your all.
On number two of this week's hit list is...
Roscoe
Roscoe, I was very impressed by your rap and how you preformed yourself. Keep up the great work !
Now, as we all know that number one is...
Nova

Nova POV
everybody clapped and they were very happy for me. I looked at Dee and she was clapping but with no smile, I couldn't tell if she was happy for me or pissed off that I won. I'll have to talk to her about it tonight. Everybody goes in there room, tally goes in the kitchen with JD and they are laughing and having a good time. I go in the room and see us in the restroom with the door closed and locked. I knock on the door and she answers. I say Dee, I hope that you are not ma-
Before I could finish my sentence , she smashed her lips into mine, I kissed back. I picked her up and threw her on the wall. She moaned. We started to calm down. I'm not mad at you nova, I'm actually happy for you that you got number one , you deserve it, I'm upset because I got number four for a stupid reason, she says to me. But it's fine.
"I think you did great, JD doesn't know what he's talking about. He doesn't notice a splendid artist like you. But, I noticed it, and I love it, just as I love you." I said.
"Thanks, Nov", Dee said.
"Do you wanna go hang out with the others or what?" I asked.
"No, I'm actually really exhausted, s I'm just going to go to sleep and I'll talk to you tomorrow." Dee exclaimed
"Alright", I said