Ch.1

Moon's pov
Today was the big day. My brother Colton, my dad and I are going to head to the airport and get a plane to California. I really don't want to go but my dad got a job offer and it pays more money. So he couldn't pass it up. I'm not excited like my brother to move. I tried talking to my dad about moving and all he said was that it's hard to reason two teenager supernaturals by himself and that the job would bring more money to the family. I wanted to say to him so bad this wouldn't have happened if you didn't have a third some with a werewolf and a vampire. Yes my dad, a human, had a third some with a vampire and werewolf then they left my dad to raise me and my brother. So Colton and I are the same age. Well I'm 3 months old because werewolves take 3 months of pregnant and vampires take 6 months. My point in this is I don't want to leave my best friends, Leah and Jasper. I'm going to miss them alot.

"Come on, Moon we're going to be late. I'm so ready to see the new house that I can't wait." Colton said as he skipped to the car.
"I'm not ready." I said as I grabbed my bag and followed Colton.
I looked back at my old house as I seen the moving people load our things onto the moving trucks. I felt sadness come over me.
"Come on. Get it the car." My dad said.
I got in the car and looked down. I wasn't ready for this.
"Ok. Here are your tickets for the plane and some money for a taxi and food. I'm going to drive the car down there because I have to make a few important stopped I don't want to hear the both of you complain about it. When the plane lands call me and take a taxi to the new house. A few of our things will be there. Not everything because the trucks that are leaving today will be there in two days. I'll see you guys in 3 days." My dad said as we pulled up at the airport.
We take the tickets and money, grabbed our bags and headed to plane. We got on the plane and I felt alittle nervous.
"Moon, everything will be ok. You have me here with you. You don't need to be scared of the plane." Colton said.
"I know. But we never been on a plane. I'm alittle nervous about flying and moving to the new house. I'm worried I want make friends or no one will like me. I'm not like you. I'm not out going and bold. I'm shy and quiet." I said looking down at the floor as the plane took off.
"Well. You do just fine. You'll make a new friend or two in no time. You're a good sister and a great friend. I'll be by your side the whole time. I'm your brother and I want you to be comfortable. I may be a butt to you sometimes but I do care about my sister." Colton said.
"I guess so." I said.
It was quiet the rest of the flight.

*Time skip after the plane ride*
We landed at the airport and got off the plane.
"Call Dad and I'll call an Uber to take us to the new house." Colton said.
"Colton! That's crazy. Are you trying to get us kill?" I said.
"No. I'm trying to save some money. You want to eat don't you. Just call Dad." Colton said as he walked off.
"Ugh fine." I groaned.
I called my dad and waited for him to answer. He finally picked up.
"Hello?" Dad said.
"Hey. We just got to the airport and we're about to head to the new place." I said.
"Ok. I'll see you and Colton soon. I have to go." Dad said then hung up.
I put my phone away and looked at Colton coming back.
"I call the Uber. It'll here in five minutes. Let's go wait out front." Colton said as he walked off.
"Colton. I don't want to get in a stranger car. It's dangerous. We can be kidnapped, raped, and kill because your cheap self couldn't call a taxi." I agrue but followed him.
"It'll be fine. No one's going to hurt us, sis. You worry to about." Colton said as he stopped outside the building.
"Ugh. You're so stupid." I groaned.
The uber pulled up and a guy rolled the window down.
"Colton White? Is that a Colton White here? He ordered an uber." The guy called.
"I'm Colton White." Colton said.
He's so stupid. We got in the car and put the seatbelt on.
"Where are you going?" The driver said as he turned around and looked at us.
I look at his kinda blonde hair and grey eyes. He looked at 19 maybe.
"We're going to 285 West Main street." Colton said.
Again I repeat myself so stupid. The driver turned back around and started driving.
"So you're the new neighbors. I live in the across the street." The guy said.
"That's so cool. My Uber driver is my neighbor." Colton said.
"I'm Daniel by the way." The guy said.
After he said that I sneezed. I smelled cat. I guess Daniel has a cat or something. I'm allergic to cat. I kept sneezing until we got to the house. I got out of the car and went to the porch. I had to get out of that car. I sat down as I was trying to catch me breathe. A few minutes later, Colton got out of the car and came to me.
"See Moon? That guy wasn't so bad." Colton said.
"I think he's a cat person. Didn't you hear my dying the car from the smell of cat. Next we're taking an actual taxi. No more Ubers, Colton." I said.
Colton rolled his eyes.
"Maybe you shouldn't judge all Ubers. Maybe someone he was taking somewhere had a cat. Maybe that's why your allergies acted up." Colton said.
"Whatever!" I said as I went inside.
Colton followed me in. We started unpacking somethings.