-Daydreams-

Ally tossed a pillow to me, grabbing one for herself as well. She pulled her arm back and swung the pillow through the air, landing a hit on my stomach.

She wholeheartedly threw her head back and laughed, her white teeth shining in the sunlight radiating in through my open window on the second floor. I smiled at her, then hit her with the pillow in my hand.

She giggled, falling backwards onto my queen-sized bed. She dropped her pillow and sighed. I walked to my bed and dropped my pillow as well. My body seemed to have a mind of its own, because, without thinking, I made my way up her small frame, moving and placing my hands and knees carefully on the mattress.

I finally made it to Ally's face, my hands on either side of her head. I stared into her grey eyes, subconsciously wetting my chapped lips. My eyes flicked down to her plump lips and soon, my lips were attached to hers.

We kissed slowly and steadily, I was careful not to let my full body weight fall onto her small torso. My right hand moved slowly down her left side, making its way down to her thigh.

Then, BAM!

My eyes darted open, looking around to take in my surroundings. I was in Mr. Kline's math class. Everyone was looking at me, some attempting to hide the smirks on their faces, others not even trying, holding their stomachs, doubled over in laughter.

"Mr. Walker. I assume you know where you need to go." Mr. Kline spoke in a serious manner.

I looked at the clock on the wall that showed there was 23 minutes before lunch. I sighed and picked up my drawstring backpack and stuffed my folder and sketchbook in it. My blue mechanical pencil lay stranded underneath the desk in front of me. I didn't bother to pick it up.

I stood and pulled my bag closed, throwing it on my back. I walked tiredly to the door and exited.

Walking down the rows of lockers, I looked at the posters on the walls. Old pep rally poster, girls' soccer game this weekend... I decide to stop at my locker to grab my library books that need returned.

I slam my locker door shut, turning my lock and clicking it shut. I put my bag back on my back and head to the office.

"Need to see Mrs. Yin?" Harry, one of the office aids asks. I nod. He turns and pushes a button, calling the guidance counselor to which I'm assigned.

"Thanks Harry." I sit on a wooden bench, playing with loose thread from my ripped jeans. A couple minutes later, I'm seated in a disturbingly large leather seat in a rather small office.

Mrs. Yin looks at me from across her wooden desk. It was cluttered with papers and pictures of her family. Truthfully, most of my time was spent in her office. It's not because I'm a bad kid, it's because all my teachers make me out to be a stupid 18 year old junior who can't make it out of here. I don't blame them, though. I mean, an 18 year old junior. I should be a senior this year, but it was recommended by many that I be held back.

"Your senior year is coming up. Got any summer plans?" Mrs. Yin asks.

"Spending the summer with Ally again." I say, running my hand down the arm of the chair.

"That's good." She says.

"Am I in trouble?" I ask.

"Alan, this is the third time this week you've been sent to the office! You're lucky you haven't had any referrals!"

"I know! But it's a Friday! Plus, it's the last day of school." I defend.

"Do you know what your grades are?" She asks, looking at me seriously.

"Yeah. Straight Bs." I say.

"And those could've been As."

"At least I'm passed this year." I grumble out, annoyed. She sighs.

"Be good. Stay out of trouble." She says, standing up and walking to the door. I get to my feet and follow her out.

I look at the digital clock on the counter. Three minutes until lunch. I decide to go ahead and return my books and walk to the cafeteria instead of getting caught up in the traffic of the hallways.

I get my lunch and walk to the table that Ally and I always sit at, along with Quentin, Jesse and Cammy. The bell rings and a few seconds later, slowly, kids begin to enter the lunchroom.

It takes around seven minutes for Quentin, Cammy, Jesse and Ally to all get to the cafeteria and settled down.

"Hey guys." Cammy sighs, pushing her long blonde hair behind her. We all mumble greetings and begin eating.

"So, junior year is pretty much over. We're gonna be seniors next year, man!" Jesse says excitedly, reaching across the table to high five Quentin. Cammy rolls her eyes. I grin. I look to Ally and see that she is unusually quiet. When she sees me looking at her, she smiles, but it's a forced smile.

After lunch, three hours slowly drags by, and soon, I'm at my locker again. Ally's locker is four lockers down from mine. I open my locker, clean all of the loose papers and candy bar wrappers out of it, then put my lock in my bag.

I finished before Ally did, so soon, I was at her locker, peering in to see the papers, pencils and makeup still cluttered in it. "Need some help?" I ask.

"Yes please. Will you just get all the papers and throw them away?" I nod and start helping.

"Thanks." Ally says, clutching her journal and composition books to her chest.

"No problem." I say, walking by her side, heading out to her silver mustang. She opens the driver side door and tosses the items she once held into the backseat of the car.

Ten minutes of laughing and singing passes, and we pull into the driveway of her house. The two of us walk around the house to the backyard. Ally's dog, Cooper, a Doberman, is running towards us with a ball in his mouth.

"We have to take him for a walk." Ally says, attaching a leash to Cooper's spiked black collar. She hands the lead to me and walks inside. She comes back out with a few treats, which she stuffs into her pocket, a water and a couple doggy poop bags.