lets go on a cabin trip

"hay Josh I just got a good idea" Jasmine asked. "Wassup Jazz?" He asked. "I think we should go on a cabin trip" she said while looking at her computer. "I don't think that would be bad" "yeah ima call the place you just call everybody up ight" she said. "Okay, as he was getting up to get his phone.

After calling the place, and everybody, they did a challenge.

YouTube video.

Jazz:wassup gang, I am back with a video I am back with another one, and I got my boy Josh, and we is finna do a challenge video, and this challenge we are going to do smash, wife, or kill challenge so this finna be lit we spent an hour picking people out for this challenge, and we both have 10 people so let's get in the video.

Jazz:so I'll go first, would you rather kill, marry, or smash Beyonce.

Josh:I'm gonna marry(he said with his figure up).

Jazz:I mean, I guess that marry material.

Josh:of Crouse, okay now you, would you marry, kill, or smash Rhianna.

Jazz:bro you I'm Marrying that thang, she is my lady, for ever.

Josh:lol I guess she is.

Jazz:no she is, but okay would you marry, kill, or smash Nikki minaj.

Josh:I mean ill smash, but I don't like big butt's I mean thats not my thing so I'll just smash.

Jazz:yeah I'm with ya bruh, I'll smash on that to.

Josh:okay, would you marry, kill, or smash young M.A.

Jazz: sorry bruh but ima have to kill that, that's not something I want bruh I'm sorry(while laughing a little).

Josh:I mean I understand, lol(while laughing).

Jazz:okay would you rather marry, kill, or smash ceria.

Josh:mmm, idk man I'll smash her.

Jazz:what you is crazy.

Josh:lol my opinion (laughing).

Jazz:yeah I guess.

Okay and they carried on with the video.

I'm sorry I have to end, because I'm bout to take a nap.