A Way To A Man's Heart is Through His Stomach

Authors Note: Hi!~ This is my my first fan-fiction so I hope you like it!~

I don't own any of the characters!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane's POV

Well this is just great! Me and Aphmau were supposed to watch the new episode of My Little Horsie's but,NOOOOOOOO!!!! She decided that making out with Aaron was SOOOO much better than hanging out with me! 

Stupid Best Friend Stealer.

And just as I thought today couldn't get worse, I heard a blue-haired tsundere screaming, glass breaking, then all I saw was white...

*CRASH*

...hair.

Dammit Travis!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

"...Ow.... Hello, how ya doin' Zane!" said Travis, a little dazed from the fall.

"GAH! GET OFF OF ME OR I SWEAR TO IRENE I'LL-"

"Okay, okay sheeh, I'm gonna get of ya..."

Travis got up and helped Zane get up as well. Zane noticed that Travis had obtained a really big scratch from the fall. It looked really bad. Zane decided to put his cold, black, dying heart that could make the Grinch look like Saint Maria in comparison,aside, and help the poor idiot by at least making sure he didn't die of blood loss.

" C'mon you imbecile, we have to fix that wound of yours." Zane said, dragging Travis to his house.

"Wahh... What wound?"

Tsk, are you intoxicated or something? Unless your forehead is having it's period, you have a wound from falling from the second story."

" Oh...ok..."

'Travis seems to be WAY too used to this, but then again this does happen like every other week.'

When they finally make it to Zane's house, Zane sat Travis on the couch and told him to wait there while he went to go get the gauze.  When he returned he found Travis just staring at the ceiling fan, most likely contemplating life.

'Huh, maybe we do have something in common...'

"So, how did you get yourself smacked this time?"

" Y'know, complimenting her eyes, hair, butt, etc."

" Oh my Irene, when are you going to learn."

" When Katelyn realises this hunk of handsomeness right in front of her."

" So, when pigs fly?"

Truth be told Zane did find Travis mildly attractive,(That's putting it nicely), but never pursued him because he gave the impression that he was straight. Or, as Highschool Zane would put it...

' Yeah I have a snowballs chance in Nether at ever getting a guy as cute as him to date this Hot Topic Disaster.'

Shoving the thoughts of adolescence out of his head he focused back on Travis, who had passed out on his couch.

"Juuuuuuusssssttttt great." said Zane sarcastically. (When is he not)

Zane threw a blanket onto Travis then tried to call Dante.

Heeyyy you've reached Dante, I'm a bit busy right now, but leave a message at the tone if you want me to steal your heart.

"Uuuuggghhh... Hey listen can you pick up Travis? Katelyn did her thing and threw him out a window and he is now passed out at my place."

So now, Zane sits and waits...

for the shenanigans to ensue!