12

TylerrJoseph: Ayeeeee
SpookyJim: Ayeeeee babeeeee
TylerrJoseph: Don't call meh that
SpookyJim: I can if I want ta
TylerrJoseph: So..Oh..HAPPY BIRFDAY!❤️❤️❤️❤️ I LOVE YOUUUU
SpookyJim: Awe thanks babe
TylerrJoseph: I'll let that one pass for now -_-
SpookyJim: :')))))
TylerrJoseph: I gtg ttyl
SpookyJim: Awe why? :(((
TylerrJoseph: You'll see I'll tell ya later

~ Skip to Tyler Walking up to Josh's door and opening it~

Tyler's POV~ "Heyy-." I stopped in my tracks in shock. "Josh..." I ran out of the room crying.

Josh's POV~ my door bell rang hoping it was Tyler. I opened door and had a surprised look. It was..Debby. My ex. The girl who broke me apart. The person I loved. The one who started to abuse me. The one who called me gay. The one who brung back bad memories. "Hey Joshy ya miss me?" She said winking. "Debby leave this house now." "Oh but Josh I love you and wanted to give you your birthday present." She said pushing me aside walking in and grabbing my wrist pulling me in and closing the door behind us. "Will you just lea-" she smashed her lips pinning me to the wall. I heard the door open and hear someones voice that was familiar to Tyler's say, "Heyy-" but was cut off. Then heard the person say, "Josh..." I looked over and It WAS TYLER. I pushed Debby off and yelled "TYLER WAIT!!" As he ran out. "TYLER PLEASE I CAN EXPLAIN!" His running started to slow down so I sprinted faster and grabbed tyler by the wrist pulled him in and held him and my arms saying, "Tyler I'm sorry please let me explain." "Why *cough* sh-should *cough* *cough* I-i?" He said coughing a lot. "Please Tyler." He replied coughing more. "F-fine. *cough*" Ok So Debby came into my house and barged in without permission when I told her to leave twice but she didn't again when I told her she cut me off by kissing me and pinning me against the wall, I was gonna push her off then you came in and seen it wrong. So Tyler..babe..please please forgive me I cant bare to see you mad at me." "I f-*cough* f-f-forgive *cough* y-yo-you *cough* *cough* *cough*." "Are you ok??" I asked with worried in my tone. "I guess *cough*."