»•29•«

{Joven}

"Where are they?" Sohinki complained. It was time to film 'The Sarsaparilla Slide' video and Lasercorn and Alexis were no where to be seen. They were always away like they were up to something. I couldn't be the only one who's noticed.

We all slumped as we waited for them to show. They were 10 minutes late already. Shayne looked the most pissed of us all which was pretty peculiar. He wasn't making funny jokes waiting for the time to pass or just talking at least he just had his arms folded over his chest and slumped back in a chair. I saw Courtney go up to him and she whispered something to him and his posture immediately changed.

I looked away as I heard shouting. There was laughing from two people. I heard a boom and an outburst of laughter from who I assume is Alexis. We all moved down the hall towards them to see Alexis on the floor dying of laughter while Lasercorn was next to her also on the ground laughing and his pants on the ground. "Boy do you guys have some explaining to do." Wes said.

»•Lex•«

I set myself an alarm for 11:30 am so I could get up with enough time to have lunch and be ready to film. So why was it almost 1 and I'm just now waking up. I panicked as I woke up seeing Lasercorn also still askeep in the bed next to me. I told him I'd wake him up when I got up.

I scrambled out of bed and ran to him. "LASERCORN WAKE UP WE DONT HAVE THE TIME FOR ANY GAMES!" I yelled causing him to jump and fall off of the bed. "What the hell?" He said sleepily. "Its almost 1 we need to get ready to film." I said an ran over to my bag and grabbed my Randy Bandits shirt. "What? You said you'd wake me up at 11:30?" He said getting up and getting ready.

"Hint hint I didn't get up til now either." I said as I pulled on my jeans. He got dressed as I did. "Shit we're 5 minutes late." I said as I ran into the bathroom and very sloppily did alittle bit of makeup. I put my hair into a bun and then slipped on my shoes. While I did that Lasercorn brushed his teeth and put on his shoes simultaneously.

"Come on lets go! Go! Go! We're late!" I yelled hoping on his back and pointing forward. We ran to set when he started slowing down aay before we arrived. "I think I grabbed my shorts that are kinda big on me. I need my belt." He said. "LC, we are late. We can't go back." I told him. "But I have to I feel them falling." He said.

"Pull up your big boy panties and lets go." I said and he groaned continuing to run. We got onto set and we ran down the hallway as we neared the room I felt him stumbling. "Ah!" Lasercorn yelled as he fell over. I was ok but I wasn't sure about him.

I looked over to see him with his pants all the way down to his ankles AND his shoes were untied. I started laughing hysterically and he laughed at me. and I laughed harder seeing the others walk down the hallway to see the scene created.

"Boy do you have some explaining to do." Wes said shaking his head. I finished up my fits of laughter and helped Lasercorn up. While I told the story he went and got his belt. "Whatever happened to the alarm you originally set?" Mari asked.

"Shit I don't fucking know. I had to ride Lasercorn all the way.......let me word that differently. I hopped on Lasercorn's......wait......I made Lasercorn carry me here. There we go!" I said laughing as I heard myself out loud. They laughed along and then Lasercorn came in and we got to filming.

•••••••••

We finished up filming and hung out playing some games and then eating dinner. "Hey Ian, Anthony." I called them over. "Yeah Lex?" Anthony said. "Is it possible for us to do a campfire here?" I asked. "Yeah there's a fire pit not to far from here. Do you want to have a camp fire tonight?" Ian said.

"Not tonight. Tomorrow. But keep it a surprise. I need to go into town tomorrow also so if I'm missing just tell people that I'm in the restroom or something." I told them. "O-k?" Anthony looked at me confused. "Also, I'll leave after filming. I promise." I assured them. They nodded and we joined everyone else. "Ok I'm going off to bed so I can get up early and not be late to film today." I laughed.

"Well is this really early? Its almost 11." Noah said. "Early for me. I'm a night owl so I can stay up all night if I really wanted to." I said. "Oh. Well sleep well.....I guess." He said awkwardly shifting close to Keith. Keith was looking over at the tv. I gave him a small smiled and shifted my eyes between the two of them. He saw my eyes and blushed slightly.

"Goodnight guys." I smiled and went to the room taking off my makeup and taking a quick shower before going to sleep. I got in bed at 11:20. Not bad. I laid down and felt myself despite my extra amount of sleep today drift off. And then......

"I HEARD A KNOCK UPON MY DOOR THE OTHER DAY! I OPENED IT TO FIND DEATH STARING IN MY FACE!"

I looked at my phone that had just gone off. So thats what happened to the alarm. I laughed softly to myself and got up going downstairs. "So....the alarm was set for pm not am." I laughed. "Are you kidding me." Courtney laughed. "Yeah. That makes sense." Wes said. "Now I'm really going to bed." I said and went back to the room and going to bed after a few minutes.

Gee wasn't this a great chapter just filled with great stuff. You get to see a new point of view aka joven. Funny shit goes down. Its just great. And what is being planned for the next night?

Also for a very good typer when I'm writing the story I really suck at typing when doing this part lol. Ok bye dudes.