If I could tell her

-he thought you were  awesome

He thought it was awesome My brother. 

- definitely

How?

-well,  he said there's nothing like your smile sort of sudle and perfect and real.  He said never knew how wonderful that smile would make someone feel, and he knew whenever you get bored you scribble stars on the Cuffs of you jeans,  he noticed that you still fill out those quizzes  that they put in those teen magazines. but he kept it all inside his head what he saw he left unsaid,  though he wanted to he couldn't talk to you he couldn't find a way,  but he would always say,  if I could tell her tell her everything I see I could tell her how she's everything to me,  but we're a million worlds apart and I don't know how I would even start if I could tell her.

Did he say anything else?

-oh about you.

Oh never mind I don't care even anyway. (Runs for door)

-no no no, just he said so many things I'm trying to remember the best ones. He thought that you look really pretty I mean really cool when you put indigo streaks in your hair.

He did

-haha(shakes head yes)
And he wondered how you learn to dance like the rest of the world isn't there but he kept it all inside his head what he saw he left unsaid. If can tell her tell her everything I see if I could tell her how she's everything to me but we're a million Worlds Apart and I don't know how I would even start if I could tell her if I could tell her but what do you do when there's this Great Divide.

He just seems so far away

- what are you do when the distance is too wide

Its like I don't know anything

-and how do I say,  I love you,  I love you,  I love you,  I love you,  I love yooou,  but we're a million Worlds Apart and I don't know how I would start if I could tell her I could tell her

Hugs💝