01

one; stuck on him

     julie sat quietly waiting for alex to continue, "joshua bradley" alex said quietly as more tears fell. "whos that dear?" julie asked alex with her eyebrows furrowed, "its a long story" alex mumbled, "i have time" julie said smiling softly as she connected her blue orbs to alex's brown ones.

this is the story about how she met him
lets start from the very beginning shall we?

alex steele

here i was stood infront of my uni, it was the first day, new year, new me."lex!" i heard someone yell from afar, i turned to find the voice and came face to face with my best friend vikram, or vikk for short.

"hey vikk, you excited?" i asked him nudging his shoulder with mine as we walked into the uni, "i have a feeling the bullying will come back" he mumbled looking down at his shoes as we walked through the large hallway full of whispers and snickers, "it wont, as long as im here you'll be fine" i said softly smiling at him as i linked my arm with his.

suddenly i bumped into a tall figure causing me to loose my balance, falling onto the ground, "shit" the person i walked into mumbled, "let me help you" the person said holding their hand out for me to take, i gladly excepted it as they pulled me back onto my feet.

"sorry i should have been-" i said trailing off as i took my eyes off of the ground to look at the person. the whole world around me stopped moving and i could only focus on him. "miss?" he asked me snapping me out of my thoughts, "yes, sorry, what?" i asked him feeling my cheeks go red.

"i said sorry for not watching where i was going, also your friend left since the bell had just rang" he said chuckling not taking his eyes off of mine as he spoke, "oh yeah, its no problem, it was kind of my fault too" i said as i got even more red than i was before.

"yo, lets go" his friend with white hair said as he tapped his shoulder, "yeah" he nodded back, "it was nice talking to you, sorry by the way" he continued, smiling at me as him and his friend walked away.

throughout the whole day, my mind was stuck on him.